It's Official

PatsFanTX

The Jets are the laughingstock of the NFL.

Nice job by that top 5 defense today. #-o

And the patriots defense is 20X worse.

Jets defense actually played pretty good considering the Jets offense and special teams screwed them over in their own territory at least 4 times.

And the Pats, with their sucky defense, improved to 6-4 today.

And the pathetic Jets dropped to 2-8.

What the hell is your point barton? :shock:

Why kick us while we're down?

You sure as hell weren't crowing a couple weeks ago. Congrats on being the prettiest turd in the toilet known as the AFC East.

Why kick us while we're down?

You sure as hell weren't crowing a couple weeks ago. Congrats on being the prettiest turd in the toilet known as the AFC East.

I posted that earlier(the kick us when your down thing) How does barely beating the Saints and the Dolphins warrant trolling?

This guy was b1tching and moaning about the state of the Pats after their Colts debacle.. now hes actinig like they are kings among men..

I actually think the Pats are a pretty BAD football team who are a couple of lucky plays, and lucky calls away from being 3-7...

The future is looking DIM for the Patriots..

Why?

Let's see, all during the off season Jet fans said the team would go 13-3 and win the AFCE.

Check some of the prediction threads. #-o

Funny stuff.

Again, the Jets are the laughingstock of the NFL.

during the off season ... we werent thinking we would be working on our 5th string qb... have an oline that is decimated and a defense that would have to be on the field 52 mins a game. #-o

Why?

Let's see, all during the off season Jet fans said the team would go 13-3 and win the AFCE.

Funny stuff.

I never predicted 5-11.. On TGG I predicted 5-11 after watching this team during the preseason..

And why are you happy with your team? The Pats are a 1st round playoff KO this year for sure..

At least we have a high draft pick to look forward too.. You guys have 1 good player left from your dynasty, and a bunch of old veterans whose play has deterierated(Bruschi, Harrison, Vrabel, Dillon, etc..)

O yea.. and how has Richard Seymour done this year? He looks like he gained 30 lbs this offseason...

Yeah, they are stuck with that Brady dude at quarterback.

I sure wouldn't want to be them. :roll:

Ahh F' him.. He'll get injured one of these days.. Hes not big enough to stay injury free for his entire career..

The only thing that keeps the Pats going is their offensive line...

They have a great offense, but the core of their defense is old now and they have to rebuild it...

The Jets are the laughingstock of the NFL.

Nice job by that top 5 defense today. #-o

There's always a bright side, Tx.

Laughingstocks usually have nice draft picks. Maybe two if Kansas City is dumb enough to go after Herm.

Reggie Bush, anyone?

Why?

Funny stuff.

This middle aged ahole known as TX was quiet as a mouse and almost adult like when the Pats were at 4-4.

Now that Brady eaks out 2 wins despite the defense giving up 400 yds each game, ole TX is back to being the same 12 year old jerk he always has been over at JI.

Hopefully it's due to a couple of cold ones too many today because I had really hoped he had grown up here at JetNation.

This middle aged ahole known as TX was quiet as a mouse and almost adult like when the Pats were at 4-4.

Now that Brady eaks out 2 wins despite the defense giving up 400 yds each game, ole TX is back to being the same 12 year old jerk he always has been over at JI.

Hopefully it's due to a couple of cold ones too many today because I had really hoped he had grown up here at JetNation.

Shelter,

For the 2nd time today, I'm not sure what your point is. :shock:

The Pats won another game where they did not dominate (great teams do that). But the bottom line is they moved to 6-4.

The Jets are now sitting at 2-8, so what the hell is your point?

My point is the Jets are decimated and clearly a lost cause right now.

You on the other hand are a adult and consider the Jets fans on this board to be at least internet football aquaintences yet feel the need to get your rocks off by posting this thread when you have to know we aren't enjoying the season too much?

Don't understand that about you TX.

I guess I'd respect it more if you were talking trash after the Colts game.

My point is the Jets are decimated and clearly a lost cause right now.

You on the other hand are a adult and consider the Jets fans on this board to be at least internet football aquaintences yet feel the need to get your rocks off by posting this thread when you have to know we aren't enjoying the season too much?

Don't understand that about you TX.

I guess I'd respect it more if you were talking trash after the Colts game.

Where have I talked trash on this board?

Like most Pats fans who post here, I have acknowledged that the Pats have sucked over the 1st part of the season.

I've been highly critical of the poor performance by the Pats defense all year long, just check some of my prior posts.

Again Shelter, not too sure what yout point is. :shock::shock:

Where have I talked trash on this board?

Like most Pats fans who post here, I have acknowledged that the Pats have sucked over the 1st part of the season.

I've been highly critical of the poor performance by the Pats defense all year long, just check some of my prior posts.

Again Shelter, not too sure what yout point is. :shock::shock:

http://www.theweakgeteaten.com/training/images/275lb_stone.JPG

The big guy was the Broncos, and the Jets were the stone... You happy? We admit we suck lol.. Its not affectinig us anymore.. Especially a darksider like myself..

I respect what PFTX is doing here. Yeah, he is kind of a douche...but he is allowed to wallow in the pathetic misery of people like y'all and myself who for some reason decide to torture ourselves and waste 3 hours every Sunday watching the Jets gets their heads kicked in year after year.

To me, in the Baseball Forum, it matters not what the Red Sox do as long as the Yankees and there fans feel pain! Oh sure, it is nice if the Red Sox can be successful. But it certainly is not a prerequisite. The same principle applies here.

The Pats won another game where they did not dominate (great teams do that).

Great Team :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Last time I checked, great teams do not barely win against the worst teams in the NFL. Great teams dominate. I would not call the Pats a great team this year. [-X[-X[-X[-X

Lets all be honest here for a second...

the Pats are going nowhere. If I were the defending SB champs...I'd be embarrassed to show up for the playoffs against a bunch of real teams with real defenses and say "Hey guys, we won the AFC Least, watch out for us."

Sorry Pats fans, but the "magical" run that nobody in New England paid much attention to is over.

Case in point: The day after the Pats beat the Eagles (because a winded McNabb couldnt get it done) the phone lines were a ablaza with phone calls............asking who should play 2nd base, Pokey Reese or Mark Bellhorn???

I kid you not.

Case in point: The day after the Pats beat the Eagles (because a winded McNabb couldnt get it done) the phone lines were a ablaza with phone calls............asking who should play 2nd base, Pokey Reese or Mark Bellhorn???

I kid you not.

Yo BoSox,

Stick to your sissy baseball game. :wink:

yes...we're the worst team in the nfl...but with a 3rd string offense line, and 5th string quarterback, youre precious pats would be too

and as far as the defense goes...name one defense that could hold that denver defense under 20 points IN denver while being on the field for what...42 and a half minutes? it cant be done

Archived