Jets will hold Training Camp in NJ

flgreen

It should be noted that the Giants elected not to break their commitments in Albany.

Why the hell should that be noted? Because SUNY makes less money this year? They are protected in future years so there could be a net loss of zero for SUNY long term.

The Jets think it makes more sense logistically to do camp here. I don't think this is a financial decision but rather a football one. I applaud them for that...

Why the hell should that be noted? Because SUNY makes less money this year? They are protected in future years so there could be a net loss of zero for SUNY long term.

The Jets think it makes more sense logistically to do camp here. I don't think this is a financial decision but rather a football one. I applaud them for that...

Larz said the Jets "had no choice" but to stay in NJ. I merely pointed out that the Giants, given the same logistical issues, are still going to Albany, refuting Larz's claim. Why would you assume I was taking a shot at the Jets?

It should be noted that the Giants elected not to break their commitments in Albany.

They also have until JULY 1, 2011 to do so.

The Jets chose to schedule this 2 weeks prior to the deadline with SUNY Cortland.

As for the Giants - Wait & See Tom, Wait & See...

They also have until JULY 1, 2011 to do so.

The Jets chose to schedule this 2 weeks prior to the deadline with SUNY Cortland.

As for the Giants - Wait & See Tom, Wait & See...

Thanks for coming forward in a civil fashion with excellent facts and solid counterpoints, Baum. Maybe you can teach that filthy, unstable troll Max some lessons in civil discourse.

Larz said the Jets "had no choice" but to stay in NJ. I merely pointed out that the Giants, given the same logistical issues, are still going to Albany, refuting Larz's claim. Why would you assume I was taking a shot at the Jets?

I shouldn't have defended you against that brutal personal attack earlier, lol.

Why would you assume, that I assumed you took a shot at the Jets? I simply replied with the vigor and passion that I always do for all thing Jets.

Exactly, BG. Like you're implying here, Max is a huge, profiling, A-hole. I deserve kudos for my objectivity.

If I profiled you based on my past experiences with people like you, I would have you on Ignore. :)

Colonel: All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.

Robert: Keeps me warm.

Name the movie...

I was clicking through the channels, and just watched 5 minutes of that, walked over to the pc and see your post. (cue twilight zone theme)

and

I did not achieve this position in life by having some snot-nosed punk leave my cheese out in the wind

Thanks for coming forward in a civil fashion with excellent facts and solid counterpoints, Baum. Maybe you can teach that filthy, unstable troll Max some lessons in civil discourse.

The point Tom is that the Giants are holding out until the 11th hour with SUNY Albany. If the CBA has not been signed by Friday (Which it won't) The Giants will be informed by SUNY Albany that they can not hold camp there due to scheduling issues.

The Jets did the POLITE thing in giving notice prior to July 1, 2011.

I hope you can tell the difference...

The point Tom is that the Giants are holding out until the 11th hour with SUNY Albany. If the CBA has not been signed by Friday (Which it won't) The Giants will be informed by SUNY Albany that they can not hold camp there due to scheduling issues.

The Jets did the POLITE thing in giving notice prior to July 1, 2011.

I hope you can tell the difference...

Absolutely, Baum. Thanks for the info. It'll be interesting to see what the Giants do, certainly.

Archived