Greg Buttle should be our GM...

GlennFoley

Im listening to him on 1050, and he knows what he is talking about. The callers, and the host were talking up Reggie Bush how we should draft him, and Buttle goes... "I haven't seen a lot of him but he looks a little too small to be an NFL back, and I believe all these players are useless without a good offensive line.. They should draft an offensive lineman in the first round.. Then if you have a good offensive line you can get production out of the skill positions in the later rounds of the draft... A lot of Heisman Trophy winners turn out to be bad NFL players..

Too bad Bradway doesn't think like that..

If the guy hasnt seen a whole lot of him (Bush) he should stfu. JMO

Barton...Can I make a suggestion? It is not about the "Bush" debate. It is about the Daily Dooshey Award.

Can you link to the thread in you signature (when applicable) that landed each person the award. For example Tx won the award today but I am not sure why.

Supporting documentation would be appreciated. =D> Please realize that we here at Jetnation would never second guess the Dooshey selection process. 8)

Thanks in advance.

Barton...Can I make a suggestion? It is not about the "Bush" debate. It is about the Daily Dooshey Award.

Can you link to the thread in you signature (when applicable) that landed each person the award. For example Tx won the award today but I am not sure why.

Supporting documentation would be appreciated. =D> Please realize that we here at Jetnation would never second guess the Dooshey selection process. 8)

Thanks in advance.

I guess I'll do that from this point on.

FYI, tx has been pretty much the dooshey of the week. :lol:

Archived