JetNation.com's Secret Santa Is Here !!!

Smizzy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Smizzy

2. Guns

3. Max

4. Greengal

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama

10. Garb

11. rsherryjr

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul

17. VanDoug

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20.Jetheelz

21. BaumerJet

1. Smizzy

2. Guns

3. Max

4. Greengal

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama

10. Garb

11. rsherryjr

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul

17. VanDoug

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20. Jetheelz

Pretty good turnout for only having 850 members.I wonder how those other sites did :lol:

1. Smizzy

2. Guns

3. Max

4. Greengal

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama

10. Garb

11. rsherryjr

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul

17. VanDoug

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20. Jetheelz

Smizzy:

Guns Pmed me. He demanded that his name appear 1st on the list. Do me a favor guys and just work this one out. I would prefer to not get involved.

:P

1. Guns ( Happy Piggy?)

2. Smizzy

3. Maxman

4. Greengal

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama

10. Garbanza

11. rsherryjr

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul

17. VanDoug

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20.Jetheelz

21. BaumerJet

21. NorthCoastJetsFan

22. The Real 80

PS...I RAN THE SS LAST YR ON JI....Not Limolady or Bergen Jet...and I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO PUT OUT FOR EXTRA GIFTS!! I don't remember anybody else offering to help with the people who got screwed but LIMOLADY! She did send an extra gift out last yr.

I thanked you for that but I ALSO SENT OUT more then 1 extra gift last yr. I find it hilarious they are falling all over themselves on the JI thread claiming they did it all alone and can't even remember who ran it last yr.

Nobody wanted to be a part of it...SO I ran it solo...untill there was about 30 names on the list then JI wanted to be a part of it.

Things sure get twisted up over there.

You might as well rename it Smizzy's Secret Santa!!!

PS...I RAN THE SS LAST YR ON JI....Not Limolady or Bergen Jet...and I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO PUT OUT FOR EXTRA GIFTS!! I don't remember anybody else offering to help with the people who got screwed but LIMOLADY! She did send an extra gift out last yr.

I thanked you for that but I ALSO SENT OUT more then 1 extra gift last yr. I find it hilarious they are falling all over themselves on the JI thread claiming they did it all alone and can't even remember who ran it last yr.

Nobody wanted to be a part of it...SO I ran it solo...untill there was about 30 names on the list then JI wanted to be a part of it.

Smizzy...you are like one of those Mall Santa's.

All smiles when the parents are around. The second you are alone...."yeah yeah yeah kid, tell your story walking...Merry bleeping Christmas!"

Smizzy...you are like one of those Mall Santa's.

All smiles when the parents are around. The second you are alone...."yeah yeah yeah kid, tell your story walking...Merry bleeping Christmas!"

I might give his ass a kidney shot too !!!

LETS PICK now...I need to get my gift (in case I get a patsie) I can get it this weekend while in NE.

C'mon only 15-20 days left to shop-n-ship..PLUS I am going to Miami I may get a dolfag as a Smizzy Santa!

PICK NOW :wub1:

Sign up for JetNation's Secret Santa will end @ 10pm on Sunday Dec 4th. In the mean time and In between time...Ill send brenda her person ASAP :wink: .

So For everybody who signed up. Please Pm me you Shipping info. I will give out the proper info to the proper people.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!

** Updated Secret Santa List *** Only 3 days left to join***

1. Guns ( Happy Piggy?)

2. Smizzy

3. Maxman

4. Greengal

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama

10. Garbanza

11. rsherryjr

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul

17. VanDoug

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20.Jetheelz

21. BaumerJet

21. NorthCoastJetsFan

22. The Real 80

23. Gang Green Girl

Sign up for JetNation's Secret Santa will end @ 10pm on Sunday Dec 4th. In the mean time and In between time...Ill send brenda her person ASAP .

So For everybody who signed up. Please Pm me your Shipping info. I will give out the proper info to the proper people.

Feel free to add your size if you would like!!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!

(Bold) -Recieved Info

1. Guns

2. Smizzy

3. Max

4. Greengal <------Need Shipping Info

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta <------Need Shipping Info

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama <------Need Shipping Info

10. Garb <------Need Shipping Info

11. rsherryjr (M)

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul <------Need Shipping Info

17. VanDoug <------Need Shipping Info

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20.Jetheelz

21. BaumerJet

22. NorthCoastJetsFan

23. The Real 80<------Need Shipping Info

24.Gang Green Girl<------Need Shipping Info

25. FredJetsone

26. LatinLawyer

27. AirForceJetFan <------Need Shipping Info

28.TaborJet

29.BergenJet<------Need Shipping Info

30. PETROCK

When did I EVER fricken claim to have anything to do with it at all, let alone claim it was my idea?

The only thing I said was that I purchased gifts for people who were not mine because others stiffed them. How is that saying I ran it? I wouldn't want to fricken run something like that....

The kid (JetFaninsection124 or whatever the hell his SN was) who was infatuated with Greengal's daughter stiffed their secret santa, and I bought the girl an autographed picture of Joe Klecko with a COA. I think it was Mathis81 or the girl who is related to her.

Archived