JetNation.com's Secret Santa Is Here !!!

Smizzy

Bergen....

So you are definitely in for our Secret Santa right? :mrgreen:

Hey I removed that link you put up there for 2 reasons:

1. Our name is still censored in the old country

2. I really don't want another jn \ ji thread here

It's almost Christmas guys. What happened last year is in the past. Let's all move past it and talk about how badly we miss Paul Hackett! :D

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bergen....

So you are definitely in for our Secret Santa right? :mrgreen:

Hey I removed that link you put up there for 2 reasons:

1. Our name is still censored in the old country

2. I really don't want another jn \ ji thread here

It's almost Christmas guys. What happened last year is in the past. Let's all move past it and talk about how badly we miss Paul Hackett! :D

Sure, count me in Maxi. I love buying Jets stuff for others, even when the season didn't go so well.

Anyway, the link was to a thank you thread by Chrebet73 for a Joe Klecko autographed photo that I had to buy for a welcher. ;)

I don't know what I ever did to anybody to constantly be brought up in a negative way over here Max. I think you know I wish you guys all the best here. I don't know why the negativity towards the other site has to include me.

Sure, count me in Maxi. I love buying Jets stuff for others, even when the season didn't go so well.

Anyway, the link was to a thank you thread by Chrebet73 for a Joe Klecko autographed photo that I had to buy for a welcher. ;)

I don't know what I ever did to anybody to constantly be brought up in a negative way over here Max. I think you know I wish you guys all the best here. I don't know why the negativity towards the other site has to include me.

Bergen...

If there is negativity towards you here I will be honest, I missed it. Dead serious.

I have a ton of respect for you. At this point there shouldn't even be negativity towards the other site. What's done is done and quite frankly, it's all old news at this point anyhow.

Bergen...

If there is negativity towards you here I will be honest, I missed it. Dead serious.

I have a ton of respect for you. At this point there shouldn't even be negativity towards the other site. What's done is done and quite frankly, it's all old news at this point anyhow.

It is ridiculous that any negativity between the two sites exists at this point. We are all fricken Jets fans, who cares where you go to talk about the Jets or Max's blatant homosexuality.

And seriously, count me in for the Secret Santa... Long as I don't get that Greengal chick... She is evil.

It is ridiculous that any negativity between the two sites exists at this point. We are all fricken Jets fans, who cares where you go to talk about the Jets or Max's blatant homosexuality.

And seriously, count me in for the Secret Santa... Long as I don't get that Greengal chick... She is evil.

:shock:

Hey we will add you to the list. Thanks for joining up. And Greengal has been contained to the Lounge. Please don't mention her here! :mrgreen:

:shock:

Hey we will add you to the list. Thanks for joining up. And Greengal has been contained to the Lounge. Please don't mention her here! :mrgreen:

nice try...both of you :lol: i am here to stay!!

ok so i am evil, anything wrong with that?? ::evil:

When did I EVER fricken claim to have anything to do with it at all, let alone claim it was my idea?

The only thing I said was that I purchased gifts for people who were not mine because others stiffed them. How is that saying I ran it? I wouldn't want to fricken run something like that....

The kid (JetFaninsection124 or whatever the hell his SN was) who was infatuated with Greengal's daughter stiffed their secret santa, and I bought the girl an autographed picture of Joe Klecko with a COA. I think it was Mathis81 or the girl who is related to her.

I just thought it was funny nobody could remember who ran it last yr and I don't remember getting help from anyone till after the fact. That thread on JI was a joke.

That's all Im saying.

I like you BergenJet....I made a mistake. You did lend a hand and help out last yr...Thats how we became freinds.

Bergen...

Bergen - good to see you Dude.

I miss some days here due to travel, but I've not seen anything negative thrown your way - at all.

Happy Holidays to you.

Sign up for JetNation's Secret Santa will end @ 10pm on Sunday Dec 4th. In the mean time and In between time...Ill send brenda her person ASAP .

So For everybody who signed up. Please Pm me your Shipping info. I will give out the proper info to the proper people.

Feel free to add your size if you would like!!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!

(Bold) -Recieved Info

1. Guns

2. Smizzy

3. Max

4. Greengal

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta <------Need Shipping Info

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama <------Need Shipping Info

10. Garb <------Need Shipping Info

11. rsherryjr (M)

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul <------Need Shipping Info

17. VanDoug <------Need Shipping Info

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20.Jetheelz

21. BaumerJet

22. NorthCoastJetsFan

23. The Real 80<------Need Shipping Info

24.Gang Green Girl

25. FredJetsone

26. LatinLawyer

27. AirForceJetFan

28.TaborJet

29.BergenJet<------Need Shipping Info

30. PETROCK

Secret Santa Signup is Now CLOSED!!!

Thx to the 30 participants who did join!! I hope Santa is good to you all!!!

Be on the look out for your Pm with your SS info...Plus..check the list...I still need shipping info for some people!!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!

(Bold) -Recieved Info

1. Guns

2. Smizzy

3. Max

4. Greengal

5. Brenjetsfan

6. JonESanta <------Need Shipping Info

7. BZ

8. Faba

9. Slugorama <------Need Shipping Info

10. Garb

11. rsherryjr (M)

12. 4Hcrew

13. JetFan712

14. Jets28

15. LockeJET

16. StillerPaul <------Need Shipping Info

17. VanDoug <------Need Shipping Info

18. Newjetster

19. Thor99

20.Jetheelz

21. BaumerJet

22. NorthCoastJetsFan

23. The Real 80<------Need Shipping Info

24.Gang Green Girl

25. FredJetsone

26. LatinLawyer

27. AirForceJetFan

28.TaborJet

29.BergenJet<------Need Shipping Info

30. PETROCK

Thank you Smizzy for putting this together.

It was hard buying for someone I don't know at all, but a little fun.

I hope they like their Herman Edwards bobble head doll! :)

Happy Holidays!

BZ

No problem...Im just waiting on 1 person to complete all the Pm's and have this thing rolling.

StillerPaul...where are you buddy?

Archived