BroadwayJoe12Member Since 05 Jan 2008
Online Last Active Today, 03:53 PM
Patriots = NFL equivalent of Island of the Misfit Toys
- Group Members
- Active Posts 7,367
- Profile Views 16,498
- Member Title JN's Mookie Blaylock
- Age 28 years old
- Birthday December 21, 1985
Where do you live?
NY, but go to college in boston
What are your interests? Hobbies?
Jets, Yanks, Knicks, Surfing, Baseball, Football, Rock-climbing, Swimming, Wind-surfing etc.
What do you do for a living?
What is your favorite Jets related memory?
As far as games; I know it's cliche, but ya gotta love the Monday Night Miracle and of course the AFC Divisional game against the Chargers...****in Doug Brien
Moment; meeting Joe Namath and catching a ball from him. I forget my exact age, if I look back at the picture I can figure it out, but my Uncle is an acquaintance of his and attended his QB camp about 30+ years ago and brought me back to see him when i was younger.
Do you have season tickets?
Nah. I wish
What Jets memory broke your heart?
In no particular order of misery...
1) The loss to the broncos in the AFCC game...we had a 10 point lead at halftime.
than of course
2) Game 1 of the next year when Vinny hurts his achilles
3) Losing to the Pats in the '06 playoffs...probably the year I came to terms with the fact that Penny couldn't get us over the hump
4) It stings because it's so fresh, but the loss to seattle this past year ('08-'09), which just happened to be on my 23rd birthday.
Who is your favorite member of the NY Jets flight crew?
Not sure...but a huge fan of Sterger
Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
Unfortunately No...But, my Mother, Grandmother, 3 Uncles and 4 Aunts were all down in NYC for it