JetFaninMI

Members
  • Last visited

4,151 Neutral

About JetFaninMI

• Birthday 07/04/1955

Profile Information

• Interests
    Jets Mets Knicks and Islanders. What can I say? Im a glutton for punishment!

Personal Info

• Tell us a little bit about yourself...
    Lifelong Jet Met Knicks and Isle Fan. Moved to the mitten 11 years ago for job
  • Where do you live?
    Saginaw MI
  • What are your interests? Hobbies?
    Dont hassle Me Im retired
  • What do you do for a living?
    Retired

Jets Info

• What is your favorite Jets related memory?
    Super Bowl 3. Jets Monday Night comebacks
  • Do you have season tickets?
    I had Season Tix from Shea to the Meadowlands. Had to give them up with new stadium.
  • What Jets memory broke your heart?
    Marino. Spike Game.
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    Yes.

Recent Profile Visitors

5,260 profile views
  1. Yeah now he wants "His MONEY". LOL what could I do? Gave him a ten spot. Little Pisher. In again.
  2. 6 sacks? Against who? Oh yeah, I remember the Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins. Before that? ZERO. PHUCKING ZERO. WHAT? WHAT NOW? DATE OPP RESULT TOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFYDS Sun 11/17 @WSH W 34-17 4 4 0 3 0 0 Sun 11/10 vsNYG W 34-27 9 8 1 2 0 0 Sun 11/3 @MIA L 26-18 4 4 0 1 1 3 Sun 10/27 @JAX L 29-15 6 5 1 0 0 0 Mon 10/21 vsNE L 33-0 5 5 0 0 1 1 And lets not for get the two TD's he was directly responsible for in the Miami game in coverage. But no, lets not mention that. It would spoil the narrative. More Bullsh*t. |
  3. Sorry for your loss Pal. I went through the same thing with my Dad and Uncle who introduced me to this team when I was just a kid. I feel for ya.
  4. Yes it is amazing that the same guys talk the same sh*t after every win or loss. Its like that scene in the classic Casablanca "Round up the usual suspects". SSDD.
  5. I think you may be on to something here. I was thinking of this after watching Powell play and comparing it to Bell's play. Powell is a kind of runner than Bell. This is the type of back that seems to excel in Gase' offense. We all know the type of back Bell is. I think Gase didn't want Bell because he wasn't a fit for the Offense he wanted to run. It was nothing personal on his part just that he felt Bell didn't fit his scheme. Now the OL play figures a lot in this whole thing but they were moving the ball on the ground with Powell in there. I'm starting to think that Bell and not Adams is the guy the Jets will be looking to trade in the off-season. Partly for this reason.
  6. JetFaninMI

2-0

LOL. Dude I guarantee if they lose to the Raiders we will get 10 topics on how Darnold sucks, Gase needs to be fired and the Johnsons have to sell the team. IF they beat the Raiders we will get more subjects like this. Reactionary bullsh*t. What are you 10? Here's an oldie but goody. Lets get off the subject of moms..........because I just got off of yours last nite. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bitch.
  7. Well since Adams can't cover for sh*t it's not a bad idea. You would have to very creative with him scheme wise because other teams OC's would eventually find a way to exploit it.
  8. I don't know why anyone would down vote this post. It's true as hell. Of course when and IF CJ is finally healed I expect him to blow that statement out of the water. Based on the short game day sample I've seen.
  9. Adam Gase right about anything? sh*tSTORM ALERT sh*tSTORM ALERT sh*tSTORM ALERT
  10. JetFaninMI

2-0

No I plainly stated that you gave Jet Fans a bad name with your reactionary crap. There was no insinuation involved, Pal. You don't like it? GFY.
  11. Yes we are. Now explain what that has to do with what I posted?