Patriot Killa

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Patriot Killa last won the day on October 5 2021

Patriot Killa had the most liked content!

26,547 Very Popular

About Patriot Killa

• Birthday 03/29/1996

Profile Information

Personal Info

• Where do you live?
    Mississippi
  • What are your interests? Hobbies?
    meh
  • What do you do for a living?
    Figure out where da hoes at - Sheldon Richardson

Jets Info

• What is your favorite Jets related memory?
    2011 Divison Round Win vs New England
  • Do you have season tickets?
    No.
  • What Jets memory broke your heart?
    AFC Championship 2011 vs Pitt
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    Absolutely not lol

Recent Profile Visitors

18,828 profile views
  1. If a guy says he’s checked out & wants out, does that not also entail him not caring about the outcome of a game & having nothing to lose from losing? He most definitely gave the gameplan out lol.
  2. Find me his touchdowns per game, 3rd down conversion rate & his red-zone scoring efficiency. Thx in advance. preventing turnovers is good, it’s important, it’s something most Jets QBs have struggled with, it’s not the end all/be all of what makes a starting QB a consistently functional QB, it’s only half of the pie, we need the whole thing my man.
  3. Aaron Rodgers updating his Achilles rehab on the @PatMcAfeeShow: * "Tough week of rehab." Says there's "some frustration" because he's not progressing as fast as he did earlier in his recovery, but he says this is natural and part of the process. * Still not walking without a limp because "I don't quite have the strength in my calf." Expects the recovery to pick up once "I can get to walking normal in a shoe, which is close, really close, then make a jump.” * Planning to fly to NJ to attend Jets-Giants game, still hoping to have a pre-game catch with Eli Manning: "I'll throw a couple of zingers at him." #Jets
  4. oof that’s just flat out bad luck, no wonder you root for the team you root for.
  5. My exact thoughts. Hey, it’s like we got a W on the bye week too, how I see it. Go handle a 2-5 Giants team & go over .500 now. That’s the next step, if they can’t do that, the road remains very hard.
  6. Oh wow, forget my answer, this took the cake like a fat kid on his birthday.
  7. Not much out there close to mid-season. Not necessarily advocating for the bargain bin, or Marshall Jr, but, realistically, it’s rare to find a team out there willing to part ways with a high upside guy in October.
  8. Cobb shouldn’t be starting & I’ve yet to see Brownlee in on a single snap all year. I’d trade that 6th we just got for Hardman on Marshall Jr & if it doesn’t work out, you’re pretty much breaking even. If JD is actually pursuing another wide out before the trade deadline, chances are, Marshall is cheaper to swing on than Jeudy.
  9. Idk, I remember seeing Rodgers connecting with him pretty often in TC
  10. Huh? What are you talking about.. Lol I’m telling you he typo’d & was trying to say Wilson can throw the deep ball, but you were so quick to defend your guy, you didn’t see it lol. Not trying to be a jerk, just thought it was funny!
  11. Relax, Zach Truther lmao. If you read the rest of the post, you can obv tell he made a typo. I’m sure you stopped reading at “Zach can’t throw deep”, cracked your fingers and got to work tho😂
  12. They probably should have tried to use him as a real slot as opposed to a gadget guy if this is the case. I mean, they told him that’s what the plan was anyway? Just confusing.