kmnj

Members
  • Last visited

1,902 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

6,951 profile views
  1. Joe should have been fired for the Wilson fiasco and the arod move seals his fate -
  2. are you a joe douglass burner account? the guy or I should say you lol have had years to get results which is measured by wins and failed BIGLY During Joe's tenure we watched the lions texans jags browns all rebuild better than us and faster than us Joe has failed the jets miserably at the most important position in football-Wilson is an all time bust-and Arod will prove to be a terrible signing as well-it is a name to sell tickets but the reality is at his age he is destined to get hurt (as shown last year) or wash out Joe signed a bunch of risk /reward guys in the offseason-he will look very smart or very dumb based on their availability The rest of the division looks very weak now-IF the jets win the division thus making the playoffs I will give Joe all of the credit in the world-if they dont win the division and go to the playoffs Joe and Saleh should be fired .
  3. to think Joe passed on Wirfs for this fat, slow , lazy unmotivated player-thanks JOE- and MANY fans knew Wirfs was the guy.... Joe is going for the all bust team He has his QB in Zach He has his lineman in Becton He has his wr in Mims(although bust may be strong as he was not top pick) but to me he was a bust
  4. i cant and wont admit that-he signed a bunch of guys with injury concerns to short deals and he is putting his hopes and dreams on a QB that is OLD and missed all of last season. I am a guy that believes in actual results. If Joe was winning I would build a freaking statue of the guy and wear a Joe Douglass jersey all around town but his results have been TERRIBLE. If last year showed us anything it is you dont play the games in the offseason and when you roll the dice on older players you can come up with snake eyes. I think this is a simple season-if Joe manages to get the team into the playoffs you can extend him-if he does not show him the door he has had enough time-the lions, texans, browns, jags all rebuilt faster and better than Joe did with the Jets and the falcons and dare I say the bears are probably in better spots too
  5. I would love it and he is a lock to be elite-only slight issue is jets could have the best tandem in football with nobody to throw the ball to them.
  6. eagles had a great offseason and it is comical to compare them with the others in their divsion dak 54 million cap hit d jones 47 mill cap hit Eagles cap hits-about 55 million in total for the below J Hurts 13 million AJ brown 12 million Barkley 4 million Goedert 9 million Sweat 10 million Elliot 6 million
  7. take a look at joe's record -it is AWFUL-what is confusing is the fact that you cant see why people are pessimistic
  8. At this point it is best to expect total failure as that is what joes tenure has been-his fanboys refuse to understand the simple concept that as Herm would say Hello you play to win the game. if the team exceeds expectations it will be a nice surprise
  9. 27-56 is not a record that deserves to be extended -if the jets dont make the playoffs he should be fired simple as that-NO WAY IN HELL I extend a guy that has that record on his resume
  10. not in the least I think we are looking at 4-7 wins this season joe d fan boy every year hype of moves that prove to fail-his record is terrible as a gm, his hand picked coach has a terrible record and his managing of the QB has been AWFUL-he drafted what may prove to be the biggest bust in Jets history and brought in a 40 year old qb with no viable back up last year Wake me when we have a winning record and go to even round one of the playoffs During Joes tenure we have seen the following trash teams turn it around lions, jaqs , texans , browns all have had BETTER rebuilds -I would also argue the falcons and bears are about to be on that list as well
  11. Feel like we are a 4-6 win team max pretty much same as every other year under joe QB we are depending on a qb that is 40 and could not last a game last year anx our back up is as fragile as they come our wr core is awful - one stud and the rest are duds defensively we are very suspect- the offense was so bad last year saleh and his d underperformed but got a pass mostly I get having hope but this will be a repeat of last year joe had had maybe the worst draft ever and maybe the best ever - he needs to come up with 3-4 starters in the draft with a very good wr being one of them
  12. if Joe had a track record with a winning record I would say let the man execute his plan-he does not -it has been painful watching the Joe Douglass era and each year being told to be patient, wait until the FA period is over, wait until the draft is over, wait until those players have 2-3 years in the system, wait until Joe gets his plan into action, wait until the new coaches get their system in As a frustrated fan it is hard watching the texans, the jaquars ,the falcons, the browns , the lions all who sucked become good teams while the jets continue to suck even the sh*tty bears have built a nice roster-I would rather have their roster (pre this years draft) vs ours and definitely post draft A few years ago I walked about from all of my paid PSLS for a variety of reasons but the main one was a bad product on the field and LOTS of losing seasons.
  13. each year I hear it is always too early to judge Joe, be it in free agency , the draft , the in season record-only year one of his "plan"-always and excuse and always too early..... all the while the jets have a terrible record under him. It is painful watching other teams improve and be aggressive going after quality players at positions of need We have a bad roster with many holes to fill. I watched Joe bring in Perriman, C Davis, Lazzard, Cobb, Hardman I suspect this year by the end of FA we will get this years scrub like a MVS or a washed out OBJ
  14. When you bring in Arod you are in must win now territory- The jets are running it back with him this year again so it makes zero sense not bringing in weapons in and an established wr2 and wr3- jets have nobody outside of Wilson at wr literally nobody if you are building through the draft you don’t bring in a 40 year old qb
  15. His production is elite and we have an old qb we have to be win now lol