UntouchableCrew

No Ads
  • Last visited

• Days Won

UntouchableCrew last won the day on February 10 2018

UntouchableCrew had the most liked content!

13,273 Ready For Flight

About UntouchableCrew

• Birthday 02/19/1997

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. We all have our preferences. Some love Bowers, some love Odunze, some want to trade up, some want to trade down, etc. But let's say we stick at 10, the top three WRs are gone, Alt and Latham are gone and we're choosing the best OL available -- which increasingly I think is the most likely scenario. Which would you want between Olu Fashanu (Penn State), Troy Fautanu (Washington) or Talise Fuaga (Oregon State)?
  2. I mean the college doesn't matter. He played at Oklahoma and USC. Better question is have any of these Lincoln Riley guys actually panned out in the pros.
  3. 100%. It's outdated. What guys from 2000-2006 did at WR is totally irrelevant to today's game. Rare instance where a smaller sample size would be better.
  4. Honestly I'd be shocked if Nabers didn't go in the top 6 -- I think for the Jets to get one of the top three receivers they're going to have to move up. Top 6 feels like it's going to be four QBs, MHJ and Nabers.
  5. I read a Bruce Feldman article on the Athletic this morning where an NFL personnel guy comped Nabers to a hybrid between Tyreek Hill and Deebo Samuel. I think you'd have to deal with some off field diva issues if that's true.
  6. Brock is +150 to be drafted at 10 and its +160 for the Jets to take a TE. That makes perfect sense. Brock is the only TE who has any chance of going in the top ten. OL is +105 but the odds aren't as high for individual players because there's much more variability on which OL goes at 10. Could be Fuaga, Fantanu, Fashanu, Latham, etc.
  7. I'll go bold and say we trade up for one of the three receivers. Kinda feels like it's either than or stick and pick an OL. I don't see us taking Bowers.
  8. These are pretty gross. Weird that Jets and Lions are going for cleaner, more classic looks (both are much improved) and Denver is going the other direction.
  9. He was a great college football player and I agree "he's fast." But the debate isn't "is a good college football player" or "is he fast" the debate is whether we should draft him in the top ten of the NFL draft which is a pretty different debate for an undersized TE who didn't test.
  10. His speed is very important if he’s not big. Not that complicated.
  11. He doesn't even have a real position in the NFL. How could a player like that be "bust proof?" He could easily end up as a big slot receiver who struggles to get separation at the NFL level or as a too small in-line TE that is a liability in the run game. You're going to need to have a plan for how to use him which is the opposite of bust proof.
  12. Interesting, where's that from? Def not the most flattering write up haha.
  13. This is just a ridiculous opinion, IMO. He absolutely has huge bust potential.
  14. Yes, yes, he’s a complete crackpot but we’re stuck with him. Let’s focus on whether or not he’s washed/can play.
  15. He’s 40 dude. How old are you? ”Historically” I didn’t have back pain or love handles but these things change. Time is undefeated.