Mainejet

Members
  • Last visited

-540 Butt Fumble

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Well, my buddy has been down there attending practice over the weekend, he says Hack looks like sh*t. The guy can't even complete a pass to save his life. If this is our franchise QB, god help us,
  2. I like this pick. Mac said he liked to always have young guys fighting it out behind the starter and I agree, He thinks picking a QB is an almost every draft thing and I completely agree. This guy has the potential to be a franchise QB. But right now there's no way that he is ready. He'll need at least one season the way I see it. It should be a very interesting QB competition come TC in 2017.
  3. QB is always a crap shoot, therefore you take the guy that gives you the best feeling and hope for the best. Any grade we him right now is about as accurate as all of us collectively picking our asses. In 3 years the masses might be right by saying, "I knew he was sh*t all along" and yet others will claim, "I knew he was the best QB in that draft".
  4. There's NO way he would have made it out of the 2nd round. NO way.
  5. Just another late round draft pick Bradway used to pick up. It seemed like he did that every year....take a developmental OT late in the draft. Did any of them ever work out?