• Last visited

• Days Won

Maynard13 last won the day on March 24

Maynard13 had the most liked content!

6,796 Ready For Flight

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

3,043 profile views
  1. Yea then they can trade for Zach and go 4-13.
  2. Uhhh we have more than 1 pick. Do you ever order just 1 cheeseburger? 🍔 🍔 🍔
  3. Whats the over/under this thread gets more pages than the trade for Rodgers?
  4. Here's a good book for you to read to help with your condition. And dont say I was never there for you.
  5. Easy now. They may insist to trade him back to us.
  6. Jets to Zach: Get the Haul outta here!
  7. Jets pay $5.399999999M and Denver pays the rest
  8. Isnt Denver in Utah? Asking for a friend ( @Integrity28 )
  9. Interesting you say that. I just recieved my first SS check and did you know some guy named Tom called me to invest in Soybean meal futures and said he needed my SS #. I told him I wasnt interested and referred him to @The Crusher
  10. I always suspected @T0mShane worked in the telecommunictiuons industry. He's the guy who calls you and conducts these surveys asking if you like Cheerios or Frosted Flakes.
  11. Have you been talking with @Integrity28? He is the one responsible for all this Vikings to pick 2 trade nonsense. LSU HC ALREADY let the cat out the bag earlier this month when he said Daniels is going to be great in Washington. Ooooops. MEOWWWW. He obviously has inside info here. Anyways, how would this transpire: BUT here is another scenario that is cuckoo. Lets say McCarthy is still on board at 10. Raiders say hey we want 10 for 12 and 44 OR here is Davante and 12 and they work something else out to balance the trade out. Hmmmm? Finish off this trade. Do we give the Raiders next year's #1 or #2 and get back a little somethiing to smooth it out? Raiders have been stubborn when discussing Davante in a trade with Jets BUT getting McCarthy, they just might bite. Cant even wrap my head around how to make this equitable for both teams.
  12. No it would cost oo much. Way too much. If McCarthy slides to 10, one of Denver, Vikes or Raiders will work out a trade with Jets for McCarthy but thats a fantasy. No way he slides to 10. So many teams SUCK and could get additional picks in a trade for McCarthy like the Giants, Cards, Vikings, Raiders, Broncos.