• Last visited

• Days Won

bitonti last won the day on November 9 2023

bitonti had the most liked content!

51,739 Very Popular

1 Follower

Profile Information

Personal Info

• Tell us a little bit about yourself...
    Draft Daddy
  • Where do you live?
    Philly
  • What do you do for a living?
    Writer

Recent Profile Visitors

30,583 profile views
  1. Bowers is from Napa Rodgers is from Chico They are like 125 miles away from each other It's a done deal
  2. I didn't see it in the thread yet so here's another "Scout's Take" this time from Dane Brugler and the Beast over at Athletic
  3. Blake corum in Rd 6 or something late would be a very Jets pick Like hall they both had tons 650-700 career carries in the ncaa and the knock is too much wear on the tires JD doesn't care about wear he sees a short term bargain
  4. And yet every qb he shares the room with manages to get injured Rodgers thinks he saw an alien space craft in New Jersey the night before he was drafted People bleed and sweat their whole life to get a chance in 1 regular season game, Zach is turning down starts and shipping his furniture home It's not even about conspiracy. He's a disgusting teammate and if you don't have chemistry in the locker room you don't have any chance to win games This isn't personal sonny it's business
  5. I'll wear that hat What are the Zach defenders? Hopium barbies
  6. That's the thing about locker room cancers They don't recognize authority In fact Zach is record saying he'd make the next qb aka Aaron life a living hell When people tell you who they are, listen. Zach wilson is a team cancer who never earned a job in the league. and even as a semi inactive number 3 he's a distraction and a waste of roster spot
  7. the catch against Florida around 2min is absolutely ridiculous
  8. this dude is 240 and has the acceleration to run jet sweeps I'm in the "draft a lineman, please" camp but the appeal of Bowers is understandable
  9. The te coach Ron Middleton helped run his pro day workout I think he's visiting Florham Park this week actually They've met him
  10. This is the crux of the issue the Jets front office aren't very smart Bowers at 10 isn't what I want to happen. But it's what's probably going to happen