Members
  • Last visited

1,327 Neutral

Contact Methods

• Email
    sean@oksweetie.com

Profile Information

Personal Info

• Tell us a little bit about yourself...
    Photographer, Irish
  • Where do you live?
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn, NYC
  • What do you do for a living?
    photograph and video

Jets Info

• What is your favorite Jets related memory?
    I was sitting in front of Willy Joe at the Meadowlands when he said to Suzy Kolber " I want to Kiss You". I'm sorry, I know the moral majority was outraged but that was the funniest thing ever. We all want to say something and not give a damn, Joe did. Drunk or not , I said that's pretty damn cool.
  • Do you have season tickets?
    On the waiting List, when I broke up with my girlfriend 7 years ago, the tickets were her family's.
  • What Jets memory broke your heart?
    Marino's Fake Spike is second on the list but easily Doug O'Brien missing that field goal to send the Jets into the AFC championship
  • Who is your favorite member of the NY Jets flight crew?
    Amateurs. Want to see what cheerleaders should look like in Green, google the BosCeltic cheerleaders
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    In diapers, ****ting myself and excited

Recent Profile Visitors

7,696 profile views
  1. Glad that you have Lauren home, it's got to be unsettling as well prepared as you are. Sounds like the new home is a positive move all around, congrats Max.
  2. We're all familiar with the current US debt trajectory - it's a tsunami of debt on our doorstep. Robotics and Artificial Intelligence means we are at the dawning of a new age where a large percentage of us will be obsolete. Content creators...writers, designers, filmmakers, are being replaced by AI content. Programmers and accountants might be next. Robots can milk cows and lay concrete blocks. Plumbers and electricians look safe for now. Fiat currency is in a death spiral. The middle class is America and the middle class all over the western world is disappearing, this is why people all over the world are fed up and out in their tractors, trucks and yellow vests protesting. Our purchasing power with fiat money is weakening. The official inflation figures may be slowly coming down but our grocery bills and heating bills are not coming down with it. The uber wealthy are protected with their considerable resources but for normies the only way to get out of this on an individual level is to buy assets; land, property, stocks and yes bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile and will face future 30-70% draw downs hence if you buy, you need to hold for 2 cycles (approximately 8 years). Even at these prices now, if you can hold for two cycles you are hedging yourself from the great upheaval that is already underway. Is there some risk? Yes, with every investment comes risk but can you afford not to invest...in Bitcoin? It's simply too risky to not include Bitcoin in your investment portfolio...
  3. His micro reception total might be related to missing almost all of his first season because of his ACL tear suffered before he was drafted and then four games missed this past season being banned for gambling. No doubt the remaining 13 games of the regular 2023 season were disappointing , he was spectacular in that one year in Alabama.
  4. Ironically Aaron Rodgers Achilles issue saved their jobs, giving them a stay of execution. They have an additional year dangling on the end of their ropes making Jets fans miserable. Leon Hess used to fire coaches too quickly now Woody takes too long.
  5. Best wishes to all. Moving after years in one location can be daunting but the fresh beginning will be wonderful. Excited for you!
  6. Thoughts and prayers with you Max. None of what we cheer for as Jets fans matter, it's just an escape from being a grown up. You, on the other hand, are adulting at hospital with the people you love. In my thirty five years as a Jet fan, 2023 stands out as more acutely painful than any missed field Dougy O'Brien goal or Danny Boy fake spike. I knew without a legitimate offensive line, this year with a fading legend behind center was doomed early, but I dreamed...just as I did in the Kotite years when I had no business dreaming with Everett McIver -a guard at left tackle. Yet, I'm grateful for this gathering place and I'm grateful for your reminder of the Real World. Family matters, football is just a cool wallpaper, a backdrop to our actual breathing, living lives.
  7. If Woody can't stomach sacking him, give Joe Douglas the Terry Bradway treatment, promote him to scout of some obscure conference.
  8. It was an offseason of collective magical delusion. On the risk curve, an aging Rodgers, with his buddy coach and buddy football players...was way out there. The chances of that playing out with a Jets oline built on sand., were marginal. Ultimately there is no hope without a better scouting system and a better GM. That is where the core rot is.
  9. This offensive roster had to have been though up late on a drunken night in a cocktail bar, scribbled on the back of a bar napkin. Can Joe Douglas. He has had enough time. Saleh, do whatever you need to with him. He might function as a place holder in a rebuild or send him home now. He's not a difference maker but the core issue is the roster; the choices at oline, at qb, and to a lesser extent wide receiver. You can not depend on Aaron Rodgers as plan A, you never could. The possibility of him remaining healthy is, and was always, marginal. The oline needs to be rebuilt. No more coddling and wishful thinking. Strip it down, take the pain. Yes, we are possibly wasting the prime years of a few key players. It is what it is.
  10. Max your belief system is titanium, admirable. Keep rocking all the way to the end even if, with the Jets, it never ends.
  11. Duane Brown not the oldest tackle in the league but at 38 it's hardly surprising that he has spent time on IR. Jason Peters, 41, the oldest tackle in the NFL, just came off IR a week ago and played well in his first game back for Seattle. A good omen maybe...
  12. If Erza Cleveland was given input into choosing between the 6-2 Jags with Doug Pederson and Trevor Lawrence/ non state income tax or the 4-3 Jets with Robert Saleh and Zach Wilson/Jersey taxes... the difficultly of that decision on a scale of 1 - 10, might have been a 1.
  13. Good point... of course even Joe would eventually have endured a cascade of boos from the Jet's faithful.
  14. I agree with this, Zach Wilson being held back by the coach is an acute minority view. ZW is obviously part of the problem. You being an proponent of quality oline would not blame Zach Wilson for the absence of a Jets running game. Likewise you might draw attention to the lack of a real target outside of Garret Wilson. This argument about replacing Zach Wilson is a waste of air until the end of the season. If Rodgers comes back this season's end, I expect he would get destroyed behind this oline. There are no quick fix solutions midseason, the flaws in the Jets offense are a multi dimensional personnel problem. Every starting Jets quarterback since Namath has had their detractors...Intercepteverde, Noodle Arm. With only one team every year winning a title, football and sports, brings out the acute frothing at the mouth, the rabidness in the lower half of the ranking NFL teams fan base.
  15. The ineptitude yesterday reminded me the some of those excruciating-to-watch early to mid 90's Jets games.