27,124 Very Popular

About Doggin94it

• Birthday 06/17/1978

Profile Information

Personal Info

• What are your interests? Hobbies?
    Football, Sci-fi, politics, diapering

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Great information, plus if it gets reported in the news Hackett is going to get fired. Win-win!
  2. Really can't wait for the draft to get here. There's nothing new to dissect between now and then, it's just the same people arguing about the same things in the same endless circles. Bowers isn't who I'd pick. Would vastly prefer one of the top 3 WRs (there's a reasonable possibility, though not a likelihood, that one of the three makes it to us or we trade up to ensure it). If none of them are available, would vastly prefer a trade down to taking anyone at 10; in that scenario there's such a tight cluster of "yeah, that's a reasonable choice" picks available that we might as well pick up extra selections before ending up with one of them. And if we stick and pick, I'd mildly prefer OL to Bowers. But if Bowers is the pick ... ok, whatever, let's hope it does what we want it to do. Won't be excited by it, but also won't be outraged. But whatever the pick is, I'll be excited for the board to stop chewing on it and to instead start moaning about it
  3. Also, auction or snake? Especially for a startup dynasty league, I hope it's auction
  4. This is why you were a generational Talent at mod
  5. "Don't think of Bowers as a TE, think of him as a receiver. Not THAT way!!"
  6. This is where we part ways: I think it's effectively impossible for a college prospect to have earned the right to be thrown around with those names; that can only be done in the NFL.
  7. Yep, you've convinced me. If WhartonJet wanted Kincaid at 15, then clearly Bowers is worth taking at 10
  8. Because Dallas Turner is the clear-cut best pass rusher in the draft - comparable to Will Anderson last year but available much later because of the offensive firepower - and if they trade out Chicago probably takes him. So unless they have Verse or Latu ranked closer to Turner than most do, it's got to be a significant deal to make them give up on Turner
  9. Jonathon Taylor (at his best and healthy) is the only comparable back
  10. I would assume that that also goes for nabers or Harrison Junior but they don't think there's any chance either will be there, where as odunze might actually be there if McCarthy goes in the top six, and Atlanta and Chicago go defense or OT
  11. I think the other part of that is that if you drafted Fautanu or Latham or Fuaga and they are playing at guard this year, the plan is to move them to tackle next year so you weren't looking at that as spending a top 10 pick on a guard.
  12. That's basically my thinking about this draft, almost word for word, so I uncritically believe this is 100% true