• Last visited

• Days Won

MDL_JET last won the day on November 8 2018

MDL_JET had the most liked content!

9,930 Ready For Flight

About MDL_JET

• Birthday 11/08/1985

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. False. You should know better. Jets will always win one pointless game at the end to screw us out of a nice draft pick.
  2. Not for nothing but Drake having one good game is proof Gase sucks? I mean I think he sucks either way but that’s kinda stupid.
  3. That means he didn’t pass the conditioning test.
  4. What you see on the team site is basically all there is at this point. I think once the season starts they might put up a new line of styles. It also feels like they wanna push and sell out on the old merch first.
  5. I can tell you people feel a lot more relaxed and happy going into training camp now that Bowles and mac are out. But it’s the off season. Who knows how long these things will last.
  6. I love how close Douglas and Gase seem. Seeing Gase pumping him up before he goes to his press conference. The back and forth they had. Seems like a good relationship. For now.
  7. What are you guys hoping to see?? I’d like to see more of Douglas and Gase and how they’re personalities are when it’s not just an interview.
  8. No. Douglas turned him down.
  9. I think it's just the stupid direction and power of O'brien. Him and Easterbey want Caserio and that's it.
  10. Geesh you guys suck at playing. What if Douglas was in place before the off season? I doubt Bell would have been signed. I can see Mosley and Crowder still being signed. I think he would've made it a priority to sign one of the centers in free agency. If not, prob would have tried to trade down BUT he believe being strong in the trenches, so i'm not sure he would've passed on Quinnen Williams.
  11. Hogan was with the Jets. Savage with the Browns. Alexander with the Ravens...prob whenever they made a bad pick. What is Joe doing!!
  12. Maybe after drafting Joe Thomas he thought he could set the rest on auto draft.