Gas2No99 last won the day on January 21 2019

Gas2No99 had the most liked content!

4,822 Neutral

About Gas2No99

• Birthday 06/25/1980

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

9,108 profile views
  1. THEY ARE SH!T CONSIDERING THE $$$, EFFORT and SUPPOSED 4+ YEARS of "Effort" Spent on the marketing team by Nike. OH, BTW, You should have just banned me after your petulant tirade, @Maxman - The "Stupod Clown" LOL.
  2. PATHETIC! Die Hard huh? THANK YOU for BREAKING some KNOWLEDGE on those foo's
  3. +1 Have to agree. Seeing the Leaks and dreading the Jets never doing things correctly, I purchased 2 Darnolds (home & away) for posterity sake and they were 50% Off!!! The Home was originally $150 and the Away was originally $100 - got them BOTH for $125 from Modells. I have NO intention of purchasing more Jets apparel let alone "Louder" patterns/designs intended to attract A.D.D. millennials for their Instagram selfies. I'll most likely be gifted the new gear by Clients and other "Chupa-Medias" trying to get on my good side.
  4. I'm CONFUSED?!?!?!? On March 4th we were on Page 109 and last I observed this thread was at 128 pages. How are we BACK at 109? Alas, SHOUT OUT to the page and MY Block West 109th ST!
  5. Each Jets Fan should just individually ReDesign THEIR OWN version and preference of the New Jets Jerseys & Logo and wear it & declare it so! This would provide a panacea and an interesting array of Jets apparel at Metlife on Gameday. Take some cues from Captain Jet, he's already create a "type" of Jets uniform, LOL.:
  6. So a BRIGHT shade of Green that POPS in contrast to the Black of the alternate and would also Pop if Grey were to be included in the redesign The Green & Grey contrast here and could give some idea And probably the conspiracy-theory "slanted underline" on/under/above/in/ the word mark will be used as trim around the collar or down the leg: YEah . . . . they're going to Butcher it.
  7. Hey man . . . all she needed was a little push and she'll have her legs back in no time; sprinting towards that NEXT bench mark of Page 2016!!!!!
  8. Damn right I don't! Cry me A river! NO ONE CARES about your cheap-A$$ whining on about your personal insecurities. Just because you chose to buy a tariff-laden knockoff NFL Jersey and some douche-nozzle with Dumbo ears from his peanut gallery perch scoffs & sneers that you wisely chose not to waste your money on the Johnson Family Sports Apparel Donation fund?!?!!? PhUK THAT Pretentious @$$HOLE and his ilk, and Grow a Newt Sack so you learn to ignore such morons ! So . . . . 3 more weeks for the New Junior Mint Jets jerseys & logo? Bump?
  9. JetsNation . . . . let THAT ^^^^ "Marinate" for bit and PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Have at it!
  10. I already ordered my LEAKED Boot-Leg Nike Polo from HCMC, Vietnam of the new Jets logo and the NEW shade of Green. It's funky but I dig it:
  11. So a door stop above the Jets word mark? I'd be fine with that.
  12. The triangle thing/ underline is what others here are referring to as the "uneven stripe." i think that the abstract geometric style of the underscore (uneven stripe) is a subtle play or homage to the Jet of the 80s word mark, which is really just a streamlined scaline triangle.
  13. I'm willing to bet $ that grey WILL be incorporated into the new color scheme and design.
  14. I like the look and color, but if I had never saw or knew much about American football, that helmet design would NOT lead me to think the team is based in NY or is somehow associated with a Jet, let alone a plane, in any visual or cognitive sense. It simply doesnt associate or register with the Jets unless you're a die hard fan who grew up watching the team in the 80s/90s and recognize the green helmet and what can be interpreted as a blown up/zoom-in shot of the Jet "nose" from the 80s word mark. I like it but it would be a confusing new logo/helmet design