Pac last won the day on April 18 2020

Pac had the most liked content!

39,770 Very Popular

About Pac

• Birthday October 12

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

18,663 profile views
  1. I guess at least he didn't call the NFL Network the enemy of the people. Friggin putz.
  2. Cool thread. Anyone feel like arguing other than biscuitbum or whatever his name is?
  3. I've seen and heard enough about this tool for one day but thanks.
  4. I'm literally right 96.7% of the time. Ive kept track.
  5. Counter Counter argument: 22' statistically would have been one of best QB seasons ever in Jet land... all with a broken thumb that people pretend didn't happen 2023 he got hurt.. like a dozen other QB's We've won the off season yet again.. ARod is healthy and will be more fired up than he has been in years.. Garrett has a Robin and the work at WR/TE not yet done.. the O Line suddenly looks like an upper echelon unit.. Breece 2 years removed from ACL.. Saleh is undefeated this year. You worry warts are just gonna have to get used to the idea that this is happening.
  6. I'm more excited for you than most.
  7. ? Belief in either of us finishing the the NYC marathon in 3 hours is for church. Believing one of the best QBs of all time will continue to play great is an informed opinion. One that isn't exactly a stretch.
  8. Lets not forget what we're going to see next year. #RevengeTourisReal
  9. Unless he's getting chased by Agent Smith he better get his ass back inside.
  10. I've been trying to tell you.. this team is going to rip sht up next year...
  11. Give it a try you might be surprised. Pontillos includes them when you get a buffalo chicken slice.