Bergen County

Jets Info

• Do you have season tickets?
    No
  • Where you alive for Super Bowl III?
    no

Recent Profile Visitors

17,885 profile views
  1. If your a betting man putting a few clams on Sauce to win DPOY probably not a bad bet.
  2. A lot of us do know what we are talking about.
  3. Replace Bowers with Conklin how is it any different?
  4. I mean that’s exactly how you beat Patrick Mahomes. Maybe not up the middle every time but keep him off the field, 40 rushing attempts with a good YPC is the blue print (also can not settle for FG’s have to get it in the end zone).
  5. In your dreams bud. They are going to trade back with Minnesota for 11, 23, next years 1st and a 3rd. Get the best Run mauling OL at 11, and a WR at 23, and grab Blake Corum possibly somewhere. Herbert won’t need much help if they are averaging 4-5 yards per carry. He will eat D’s up off PA to whoever is running free.
  6. Don’t forget “Non Stop Motor”
  7. The Jets can not take Penix he will be 30 by the time he starts here.
  8. If the Jets lost 1 more game I think Woody has to clean house or give Douglas a long extension. Picking at 6 makes the pick more valuable for future years by either trading back for a future 1st or taking a QB. A lame duck GM isn’t going to do either. He will do what gives him the best chance to save his job or make him appealing to another job. This is why I think the Jets are hell bent on taking a WR or god forbid Bowers. JD isn’t going to reap the rewards of developing a OT or QB if this team doesn’t make the playoffs so he will draft a player to help immediately IMO which will be either Odunze or Bowers 🤮.
  9. You can’t take Penix. He will be like 30 when Rodgers hangs them up.
  10. You are definitely on to something and I’m sure most if not all teams are thinking the same way as they should. I like your thinking but I’d rather trade down and grab Worthy for this role if that’s where my head is at when it becomes time to pick and all the top options are gone.