Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Hi @Leelou, I don’t believe we’ve met, but if you play Mafia on this forum I can already tell that I probably don’t like you.

Rude 

and I haven’t played in I think years lol. I forget when I quit. Verbal has a tendency of dragging me back to mafia kicking and screaming 

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, jgb said:

I can’t read this sh*t for a week

vote Barry

16 hours ago, jgb said:

Seriously though his massive text wall is a way to be seen as active while neither offering nor searching for anything which is scummy. It’s as good a reason as any for a D1 lynch so let’s just get it over with. His post is also so long and so vague that there are at least 3 statements in there than can be cited to later to support different false claims. Town don’t act that way and breadcrumb multiple PRs. String him up!

It was like dudes very first or so post of the game? What scum hunting is he avoiding doing before the game basically started. It’s weird you voted him then came back to explain and the explanation is really not good, I’m officially worried about you.

17 hours ago, jgb said:

Seriously though his massive text wall is a way to be seen as active while neither offering nor searching for anything which is scummy. It’s as good a reason as any for a D1 lynch so let’s just get it over with. His post is also so long and so vague that there are at least 3 statements in there than can be cited to later to support different false claims. Town don’t act that way and breadcrumb multiple PRs. String him up!

I almost want to ask you to cite when you include information that you've researched. Is something like text wall something you would normally say to accuse someone of being scummy? With this being your 2nd time, I wonder. When you say text wall, I get flashbacks of JiF voting me because I used to list my notes on people. 

2 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Feels kind of random so far.   Hanging a rando is more likely to kill town if it’s random.  JGB was really outgoing last game too.  Doesn’t mean as much game 2.  

Are sentence 2 and 3 related?

What do you mean by sentence 4?

When's the last time you bathed?

That's all the questions I have so far.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I spent all of last night with my feet behind my head, being plowed by the director of liberal arts studies at the local community college… didn’t read my PM, what’d I miss?

Barry joked claimed cop maybe and jgb threw a fit over it.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What is this one even talking about?

You and JGB the only to have 2 votes so far. So I started looking back until I realized one of your 2 votes was a self vote lol.

I think JGB is just being active, but Crusher was my Mason Bro round 1 and he picked up 90% more than I did that game so I’m a little concerned he’s seeing scum there lol.  Still it looks like last game to me and JGB was a very pro town Cop last time.  

6 hours ago, Arsis said:

Barry joked claimed cop maybe and jgb threw a fit over it.

Yes, I voted for the guy who “joke” claimed cop in the first ten minutes of the game because it’s by far the scummiest thing in the game thus far.

The bros rushing to Barry’s defense over one lousy vote — and only his defense in a game with 9 people getting votes — that is very suspicious, also.

5 hours ago, Drums said:

I almost want to ask you to cite when you include information that you've researched. Is something like text wall something you would normally say to accuse someone of being scummy? With this being your 2nd time, I wonder. When you say text wall, I get flashbacks of JiF voting me because I used to list my notes on people. 

That’s not a mafia term. Verbal diarrhea is a classic sign of possible deception.

• Upvote 1