With the All Star game to be concluded this weekend I will give you what my mock draft looks like. I also would suggest a player that should go in this position. And again this will change until every draft process has concluded. So here I go with my two round mock. Now again this is my opinion and I would love to here any discussion on players who I don't have down.
Now I have two questions to ask you and they are on the bottom of my mock with a list of players that I don't have in my first two rounds.
1. CINCINNATI - JOE BURROW QB I don't think they will trade this pick unless they get a first and a 2nd and a good young QB from a team. Like A Buffalo.
2. WASHINGTON CHASE YOUNG DE Perfect fit
3. DETROIT JEFF OKUDAH CB Perfect fit
4. NY GIANTS ISAIAH SIMMONS OLB Giants need to get linebackers
5. MIAMI JUSTIN HERBERT QB They need a QB and the will go with the bigger QB and the one that hasn't had injuries the past year
6. SAN DIEGO TUA TAGOLIOVA QB They need to have a QB after Rivers is gone
7. CAROLINA DERRICK BROWN DT One of best players in draft taken by new Defensive head coach. and a need.
8. ARIZONA ANDREW THOMAS L-OT Need a OT
9. JACKSONVILLE KENNETH MURRAY MLB Need linebackers
10. CLEVELAND GRANT DELPIT SAFETY Another Need
11. NY JETS TRISTAN WIRFS R-OT PICKED HIM OVER HIS TEAMMATE EPENESA. More of a need.
12. RAIDERS JERRY JEUDY WR They get their receiver
13. INDIANAPOLIS A.J. EPENESA DE They need a pass rusher
14. TAMPA BAY JEDRICK WILLIS, JR OT-G I am not in love with him as an OT. He has trouble in pass blocking but as a guard he can be an all pro.
15. DENVER DEE DEE LAMB WR A BIG NEED
16. ATLANTA K'LAVON CHAISSON OLB/DE Perfect fit
17. DALLAS KRISTIN FULTON CB Need a CB Runs a 4:41 forty
18. PHILADELPHIA TEE HIGGINS WR They need a receiver. They could go Ruggs here but I feel Higgins or even Brandon Aiyuk is better
19. BUFFALO BRANDON AIYUK WR An explosive WR who is a riser on boards. Now Henry Ruggs could go here. The combine will settle it.
20. NEW ENGLAND COLE KMET TE Best TE in this draft and a need they need. Was going to go QB but they look for him in the 2nd round
21. NEW ORLEANS JUSTIN JEFFERSON WR They get a local Wide out who is plain good at receiving passes.
22. MINNESOTA C.J. HENDERSON CB A need.
23. SEATTLE YETUR GROSS MATOS DE They may need to replace Clowney
24. BALTIMORE LAVISKA SHENAULT WR They get another weapon.
25. TENNESSEE REGGIE KINLAW DE They get a pass rusher.
26. GREEN BAY JAELON REAGOR WR/RET This player will remind them of Randall Cobb. Some people would think Ruggs here. I say Reagor.
27. KANSAS CITY J.K. DOBBINS RB A need and a steal of a pick. For me he is a mid 1st round pick.
28. SAN FRANCISCO DAMON ARNETTE CB They can use a Speedy CB
29. PITTSBURGH SOLOMON KINDLEY G They need a guard. We could go with Clemson John Simpson, Shane Lemieux or one of my favorites Logan Stenberg.
30. HOUSTON JONATHAN TAYLOR RB A NEED AND ANOTHER STEAL.
31. CHICAGO JOHN SIMPSON G But this could be Shane Lemieux , Damian Lewis, Logan Stenberg or the Michigan warrior Ben Brendison. All four of these guards are my favorites.
32. L.A RAMS TYLER BIADACZ CENTER Need a top center
33. CINCINNATI LOGAN STENBERG G NEED A GUARD He will move up after the combine
34. INDIANAPOLIS JACON EASON QB Need a QB to challenge Brissett
35. DETROIT JORDYN BROOKS MLB A STEAL. He should be a mid first round draft pick.
36. NY GIANTS JEFF GLADNEY CB A COVERING MACHINE He is real good. But he is from TCU so the Giants could go DANE JACKSON WHO IS RISING FAST From Pittsburgh.
37. L.A. CHARGERS AUSTIN JACKSON OT A Need
38. CAROLINA SHAQUILLE QUATERMAN MLB Need to replace the great one Luke Kuechy. A riser. Watch him at the combine.
39. MIAMI DEANDRE SWIFT RB A STEAL HERE
40. ARIZONA NICK HARRIS C A need
41. CLEVELAND ZACK BAUN OLB ANOTHER NEED
42. JACKSONVILLE BEN BREDESON G ANOTHER NEED
43. CHICAGO HENRY SUGGS WR Need a speed demon to open up the offense
44. INDIANAPOLIS CHASE CLAYPOOL WR Another need for their QB. He is so physical. A nightmare to cover.
45. TAMPA BAY CAM AKERS RB They need a Running Back They pick a local kid over Clyde Edwards Helaire
46. DENVER SHANE LEMIEUX G A Need
47. ATLANTA XAVIER MCKINNEY SAFETY A Need and a steal. He is first round material. He could go in first to Seattle instead of Matos.
48. NY JETS MICHAEL PITMAN, JR WR They need a receiver
49. PITTSBURGH JORDAN LOVE QB Will be their starter but maybe not next year.
50. CHICAGO JOSH JONES OT need an OT
51. DALLAS DENZELL MIMMS WR The Baylor product will remind Jerry of Terrell Owens
52. L.A. RAMS MEHKI BECTON OT ITS HIS FEET THAT MAKES HIM NOT A FIRST ROUND TALENT.
53. PHILADELPHIA TREVON DIGGS CB Negatives why I have him here than in the first round. Two reasons. 4:54 in the forty and he didn't play in his bowl game and senior bowl.
54. BUFFALO MARLON DAVIDSON DE A NEED. And a fine teammate like Derrick Brown.
55. ATLANTA TERREL LEWIS OLB/DE Another need. He could be a steal at this point. Needs to be more consistent. More of a pass rusher than Anfernee Jennings.
56. MIAMI DAMIEN LEWIS G A need and he could be a gem.
57. HOUSTON LUCAS NIANG OT He was a top prospect at OT that got injured. He could be a find.
58. MINNESOTA ANTOINE WINFIELD,JR SAFETY A Need and a local hero
59. SEATTLE CALVIN THROCKMORTON OT/G A Need. Could go with Washington OT TRE ADAMS
60. BALTIMORE JONATHAN GREENARD OLB/DE Nice player
61. TENNESSEE A.J. TERRELL CB A Need.
62. GREEN BAY JUSTIN MADUBUIKE DT Another need. Athletic lineman.
63. KANSAS CITY RAEKWON DAVIS DT Another need. A run stopper.
64. SEATTLE JAYLON JOHNSON CB A need and an all 1st team Pac 12 CB
SO MANY WONDERFUL PLAYERS ARE HERE BUT DID NOT MAKE MY 64. Only reason some teams will pick a player for a need. But players like Edwards Hellaire RB, Zack Moss RB, Lynn Boden,Jr RB-WR, Tyler Johnson WR, Bryan Edwards WR, K.J. Hamler slot WR, K.J. Hill WR, Gabriel Davis WR, James Proche WR, Van Jefferson WR, Omar Bayless WR, Kirk Merrit WR, Keith Ismael C, Daryl Williams C, Jake Hanson, Lloyd Cushonberry C, Harrison Bryant TE, Brycen Hopkins TE, Colby Parkinson TE, Jonah Jackson G, Ezra Cleveland, Tre Adams and Jon Runyan G-OT, Jake Fromm QB and Nate Stanley QB on offense will go in the third round.
And on Defense players like Anfernee Jennings OLB, Khalid Kareem DE, Alex Highsmith DE-LB, Jabari Zuniga DE/LB, Bradley Anae DE, James Lynch DE, Ross Blacklock DT, Benito Jones DT, Robert Windsor DT, Mctelvin Agim DT, Patrick Queen OLB, Curtis Weaver OLB, Bryce Huff OLB, Malik Harrison MLB, Jacob Phillips MLB, Evan Wilson MLB, Evan Weaver MLB, A.J. Green CB, Dane Jackson CB, Cameron Dantzler CB, Tony Pride, JR. CB, Bryce Hall CB, Ashyton Davis S, Terrell Burgess S, and Antoine Brooks, Jr. also should be gone before the fifth round.
Here are 50 players that should go in the 3RD Round and early to mid 4th. 25 on Offense and 25 on Defense. Some are 2nd round talent.
I have two questions. The first question is a three part question.
So my two questions are what two players would you want from this list of 48 players for the Jets in the third round. And which one you want first. Or what player not from the list would you substitute and where.
The other question is would you trade your second third pick which is 79 to a team like Cleveland or Las Vegas who will move up 11 or 12 spots for their 3rd and 4th round pick and 7th round. Cleveland is 105 and Las Vegas is 112. We would than be picking 68, 90 or 91 in 3rd and in the 4th we would have our own pick at 110 and either Cleveland at 105 or Las Vegas 111. In the 7th we would have Cleveland 222 pick or Las Vegas 204 pick.
Would love to here your response.
Maybe his family begged him to stay out of trouble so he can get that big deal because that could financially transform the family as a whole.
"Staying out of trouble" also includes the trouble that can find people usually not seeking trouble, not just folks who are troublemakers.
It seems to me like the latter doesnt really qualify when it comes to Robby. The miami festival was no different. Folks constantly talk about the arrest, but no one ever seems to be able to mention what he did that warranted the arrest.
It's lame at this point and im just calling it out as such.
Your friend spreading rumors isnt cool either, because he doesnt understand that family's situation or the context in which that information was even said.
So not blowing up his spot is mentioning it on a public forum instead of making a video about it and putting that video on a public forum? That's the difference.
Football has become a religion to folks.