NY Jets Forum

Talk about Robert Saleh, Joe Douglas & the NFL in our NY Jets message board.

114,182 topics in this forum

• 18 replies
  1. Week 5 TV Coverage Maps

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 26 replies
  2. bulger out.. frerotte in...

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 28 replies
  3. Who would you rather have?

• 30 replies
  4. poker room

• 2 replies
    • 166 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. QB Comparasin

• 28 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 74 replies
  6. Tarheels fans

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Is Mangini now on Prozac?

• 8 replies
  8. Lets comapare...

• 20 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Bryan Thomas

• 16 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • You have a point.  The constant turnover in CS and GMs doesn't lead to learning, but how long is a team supposed to give their GMs and HCs, when they show no signs of learning and improving, but rather keep making dumb mistakes, and often the same dumb mistakes? It IS possible to learn from predecessor's mistakes, but you'd never know it by looking at the Jets.  JD has been the best GM the Jets have had in around 30-40 years and one of the few good ones in history, but he's made so many draft picks, and dumbass decision in FA and in hiring Saleh.  When is enough enough?  Do you really trust that he will make the right decisions in this draft?  I don't.  Even if he does and he stays, but Saleh and the CS is fired, do you trust that he will make any better decision in hiring the new HC than he did last time?  I don't.  I loved JD and was one of his biggest fans, but I've lost about all confidence, trust in and love for JD.  If he screws this draft, I want him fired into the sun.
    • With you on Latham 100%. First draft write up I read months ago just gave me such bad vibes, been hoping ever since that we avoid him like the plague. BTJ too, there are a lot of potential issues ... I'd rather take a later prospect and hope we get this year's Puka.    
    • This is kind of silly. A successful division 1 passer who’s played enough games shouldn’t need his hand held navigating the league. The Jets have for the most part just drafted the wrong player. No one has been ruined. Zach was not prepared to be a pro. The OC they had in place was fine and he had him fired.
  • Available Subscriptions