NY Jets Forum

Talk about Robert Saleh, Joe Douglas & the NFL in our NY Jets message board.

98,384 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Lance Legree?

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. Andruzzi to the Browns.

• 12 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. News That I've Heard

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Last minute cuts thread

• 20 replies
  5. Mort on ESPN

• 4 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  6. Gameday waived

• 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 3 replies

• exactly!!! we are paying Davis 12 mil plus a year and we want to pay our best WR the last few years 5 mil? he's gone he doesnt take the pay cut and JD cuts him. then he signs somewhere else were he will get more PT for about the same JD wanted him to take. no way he plays here for that. its insulting. and why does JD want Crowder to take a pay cut that he knows he wont take? 1. Crowder is not JDs guy. he didnt draft him or sign him. he have 4 other WRs who he did draft and sign. and they need to play to justify there moves. 2. Crowder will take PT from the others. which will hurt the development of Mims and Moore.  some of you will dismiss this but you know GMs do this all the time. they want there guys. its about self preservation. you know how it goes..... Crowder will catch 60-70 passes that the other 4 could have. this will make for arguments sake Mims the #5 WR. OMG...Mims has done nothing, hes a bust.... JD sucks... Davis and Cole dont produce like we thought cause Crowder took alot of there catches... OMG JD sucks.... Moore gets little PT WR is not a hole for us anymore. we can cut Crowder and be fine there. and use that 10 mil for one of many cap cuts at the end of preseason. one way or anther Crowder is gone. if not now then at the final cut.    
    • I said it wasn't the Bible. It was an example. Don't get hung up on that. There are dozens/hundreds of examples, I'm obviously not going to list them all. Many thought Darnold was the best player in the draft. No one thought Wilson was until a few right before the glass when it became clear the Jets were going that way. Darnold was in the conversation as potential top pick for several years. Wilson for a couple months. Agree to disagree.
    • That thing is emblazoned on my brain from Traction Park ... I always envisioned it as an owners son pet project . I too never saw it used .. thank god. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 124
      (33 years old)
    2. bkjets12
      bkjets12
      (68 years old)
    3. Bozman
      Bozman
      (43 years old)
    4. finster
      finster
      (60 years old)