• Justin Beiber, you asked lol. 
    • Good read. Mostly agree except with picking DE at 23. Value or not I think JD really needs to draft for need on offense. Sure the defense has holes but there still seems to be this thought process on the board that we need to fix the defense before addressing offense, and offensive players can be "gotten later". We have used this philosophy for like a decade, and it has really hurt is. IMO the Jets need to go into the draft with the thought that we will need to win games 34-24 this year and then plug up the defense next year. I am not saying don't draft any defensive players I am saying the Jets need to pause on selecting defense with their higher picks.  When we drafted Sam we went defense 3 of the 4 next picks and the 1 that was offense was a non blocking TE. We cannot repeat that mistake. You "might" be able to get an OK offensive lineman later but in general high picks on OL and especially OG are among the safest of all picks in the draft. I would greatly prefer a Top OG than use that pick on an end. EDGE, defensive line and CB are among the riskiest of picks. We are taking a QB at #2. If we want to have him last 12-15 years then we need to get the best offensive help possible. To be honest I would be OK with every pick used on offense. Carolina did it with defense last year and no one really blinked an eye. My gut feel is we will be much better at rushing the QB with 4 under Saleh, but slightly worse against the run. 
    • Please can it be the 29th soon.... Please let it be the 29th soon? ...  Please will it be the 29th soon?!!??!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 94SupraTT
      94SupraTT
      (43 years old)
    2. Afro Jet
      Afro Jet
      (49 years old)
    3. Eric Mangini
      Eric Mangini
      (45 years old)
    4. Kool Jet
      Kool Jet