Baseball

Sign in to follow this  

New York Yankees forum, New York Mets talk. Everything MLB goes here.

10,748 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• i think one thing is pretty sure after yesterday's game.  the hc won't be gase and the qb won't be darnold.  the only issue with darnold is if the team gets lawrence.  even there darnold is doubtful as the future jets qb. as for who the next hc should be, i'm not sold on a college coach unless they have some good credentials and have built successful programs.  former nfl head coaches would be preferred but the really good ones stay with their teams and the ones that are launched are usually let go for good reason.  gase was kind of a tweener.  not bad enough to get launched in miami but probably shouldn't have taken the jets job until he re-established his credentials with a successful coordinator's job.  another thing is the next coach will need to be compatible with douglas.  i certainly hope the johnson's give douglas some good sway in the hiring input.
    • Let's build around him next year. 
    • The games we have to get past that we could somehow steal one in are this upcoming game against Oakland, and then the final week against New England. Just my opinion.  It's good Tua didn't play yesterday for Miami if you want to lose. Gregg Williams could have gave him big trouble.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. angel9156
      angel9156
      (46 years old)
    2. biggerbztheJet
      biggerbztheJet
      (31 years old)
    3. Cmart28Coles87
      Cmart28Coles87
      (31 years old)
    4. GOBILLS
      GOBILLS