All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He was a bad draft pick who was also managed poorly.
  3. A lot of what if’s for me. They should’ve sat him his rookie year. Oh well, I’m over it.
  4. Newbie coach with a newbie offensive staff is not a place for any drafted qb to go. Maybe Knapp might have made a difference. Maybe cavanaugh shouldn’t have been launched to quiet the coaching room. Funny how the experienced coaches under Bowles kept hackenberg firmly planted on the bench. And Rex doesn’t come out unscathed for starting Sanchez in a meaningless pre season game.
  5. So Payton preference of the Wilson's is Zack over Russell... Interesting.
  6. Maybe maybe not. You’re likely right. But Snity when’s he’s gotten injured a lot of the time. It isn’t a season ending injury. Saw that he’s actually never missed a playoff game. So if a guy like Warren has to play 2-3 games sometime during the season. That’s ok. Moat positional groups won’t stay 100% healthy all year. It’s tackle football.
  7. So the problem is Nate Hackett then? Not even a HOF QB could've survived behind this OL with these weapinzz and CS?
  8. The second best development of this offseason, imo, that they’ve frozen Rodgers out of the process. Hard to see, given the history, Douglas putting his foot down with Rodgers, so maybe this is Rodgers taking a step back from the org? I know he says he wants to play a few more years, but does he mean for the Jets?
  9. To be fair, last time he picked at 10 he absolutely nailed it.
  10. https://theathletic.com/4861001/2023/09/14/aaron-rodgers-injury-cut-block/ “It was a cut block. Went to cut the defensive end, he played it well, and he got home, and Aaron got injured,” Brown said. “I gotta execute the cut better.” But even if we go with the premise that Brown was "just being nice", look at the other 2 passes AR threw. He was on the run on all 3 attempts. You want to tell me that the receivers weren't open? Or that it was a bad job by Nate Hackett with the schemes? Yeah, I agree we stunk! AR8 was bound to get crushed eventually, playing with that crap! Even a HOF'er is going to look bad and start pirouetting.
  11. When Rodgers leaves so will the OTs, Garrett and Breece. Woody will first draft another Qb.
  12. Right now I'd say zippo to ZW being a starter for now. But they said the same thing about Geno Smith. It's not impossible that Zach resurrects. Esp with Payton as his Hc. At least Payton thinks he has a chance. To say impossible that ZW just because he sucks now can't ever be a good player inaccurate.
  13. Today
  14. Still think Thibs is ecstatic over Knicks play? JB is having trouble getting good looks… dish the ball off to the open man. 30% game 1 followed by 27% in game 2 on a whopping 28 shots per game avg. 2-12 from the arc. 76ers give him that shot all day! Except for some crazy luck, we’re tied at 1-1 heading to Philly & Brunson would be game 2 goat. Brunson followed up an 8-for-26 showing in the Knicks’ Game 1 victoryon Saturday, by missing 21 of 29 field-goal attempts to lower his shooting percentage to .291 (16-for-55) through two games.
  15. The Serial Killer was 6’2” and change 245 and ran a 4.64. I have zero interest in drafting Bowers.
  16. Lmao don't hold your breath I don't think many on here would disagree that the Jets have been a disaster for years, but it is comical that people truly think Zach has a chance to be a starting QB in this league, let alone a backup. The guy sucks lol he's got nothing in his head
  17. can I now put the Zach Wilson Jersey into the basement to my Le'Veon Bell Jersey
  18. It was hard enough rooting for Zach Wilson in a Jet uniform. 😂 Are we now to be so filled with self-loathing as to guilt-trip ourselves for not rooting for him to succeed with another team? 🤣
  19. I now know which fantasy defense I’ll be starting whichever week the Jets host the Broncos. Thank you, Joe Douglas, thank you! 🤣
  20. If only picking at #9 could render it impossible for Joe Douglas to choose poorly 🤣 Not long ago he picked at #2 overall 🤡and we know how that turned out. At #10 the problem won’t be a lack of talented players, but whether the Jets screw themselves over by making a poor decision.
  1. Load more activity