All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I like Baldy's videos, always gets me excited about the players. He is not always right mind you (See Trevon Wesco) but still good viewing.
  3. My guess is Odunze dominates as a third option to Wilson and Williams. If it's Bowers, he is a matchup nightmare, especially if he gets the ball in his hands early. I believe that is Rodgers specialty. Further, he is a monster blocking in front of Breece. So either one will make this team much better. OT is not a starting position. I wouldn't waste the 10th pick on someone I do not expect to start. Wait until the 3rd or trade up to get Paul out of Houston. Started 55 games at LT and had the highest pass protection grades of any OT in the draft. If we do need someone because of injury, best that his strength is pass protection.
  4. Personally I’m shocked that jets refuse to cut this clown. He is a distraction and wasting a roster spot. And he is also horrific at footballs. Been saying for 2 years now that he is a practice squad talent at best. The only team to not realize this is the jets.
  5. After those TWO WR1s they have a TE that had 73 receptions last year (tied-7th).
  6. I don't see penix going in the 1st ... but it's the Raiders so ... never say never.
  7. Today
  8. Absolutely agree. If they want a QB, they will pay up. Not sure the 4th would even be needed but I know I wouldn't consider a 3 and a 4. Trades like that don't have to match points. Whenever the move is for a QB, it costs more.
  9. I disagree. I see Odunze being a better interview, safer pick, and more likely to get drafted by teams that already have speed and want contested catch ability (i.e., Giants). I see Nabers being the one that slides.
  10. Don't try to debate if you're too lazy to read, how about that?
  11. I don’t understand the motivation here for ARI to trade down 2 spots. They already have two picks in the 1st, and three in the 3rd. Is giving up the right to draft the best (their favorite) non-QB in the draft really worth getting another 3rd?
  12. Stop being so annoying. Just 6 more days to the draft so hang in there.
  13. Broadly speaking, because of the bold, we agree. We both want the elite receivers or OT's. We disagree about settling for Bowers, but it's all good. I bring up Najee because he's the last guy I can think of who dominated the SEC, refused to test and now looks pedestrian in the pros. Anyway, it's moot at this point. I know I've definitely beat this subject to death. We'll find out whatsup next week.
  14. So, you’re saying that if teams complete trades, then the draft will be different than it would have been without said trades?
  15. I’m not disagreeing with that. I’m directly talking about whether they deserve to be there (Joe Burrow), or not (Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Mac Jones, etc.) Next year’s group is being compared to the Kenny Pickett class.
  16. No time for anything but the playoffs, baby!
  17. Bah, this league endlessly sends 21 year old guys into the fire when they are not ready, see darnold and wilson. Qbs can last long in this league. If a guy is a mature 26-27 year old when he finally starts with a lot of college experience he still has quite a few possibly good years ahead if he can play. Heck the jets entire success is relying on a 39,40,41 year old guy past his best days.
  18. I am pretty sure that Max Mitchell also had PFF's #1 pass protection grade.
  19. I’d love our team to HAVE a Chis Cooley……I just don’t know that that’s worth the #10 pick.
  20. Barring an utter disaster in Dallas where they suck AND he sucks, I’d guess that there is almost no chance Dak actually hits FA.
  21. I like Paul in the 2nd or 3rd round. He has the best PFF in pass protection, of any tackle in the draft, by a wide margin in some cases. He also has 55 starts at left tackle, so he is not a rookie with one- or two-years' experience. Thomas Jr. is an exciting talent but with a limited route tree and mediocre success on contested balls. Lots of potential but not a finished product. Odunze or Bowers would have a much bigger immediate impact. I would stay at 10 and grab Odunze or Bowers. Then I would trade up in the third round or late second, to grab Paul at OT. Odunze, teamed with Wilson and William and Breece in the backfield, would be a nightmare for opposing defensive coordinators. The offensive tackle will only play if Moses or Smith are hurt. Paul is a more proficient pass protector than any other tackle on day 1.
  22. I don’t know if any RB, even a beastly one like Harris has run a 4.6. im sure there’s a history of 40s that say he’s not a 4.6 40 player while game tape also says he’s not a 4.6 40 guy. Would it have stopped his getting pieces at 24? Maybe, maybe not. He’d still be the guy who dominated at Alabama You seem to want to convince me he shouldn’t be a viable pick at 10, something I keep saying I don’t want to happen, isn’t my choice at 10. But I’ll repeat again, if the top WRs and none of the OL they’re interested in are available he’s as good as any other pick IMO. All the side talk of Najee Harris, TEs shouldn’t get picked at 10 whatever won’t change that
  23. Costello [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity