All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I guess but he has only missed four games in his career. Do you think the pec is going to be a problem?
  3. My first response would be that 40 times are extremely overrated for a RB. How did he do in the agility drills?
  4. I am sure the Tackle cut blocked 2 of the 3 drop backs on his own.
  5. He’s the insurance most likely. Or, they use him and fuaga together. The jets have the oldest tackle tandem and the oldest qb in the entire league, and statistics say these guys are more likely to miss games than a 23 yr old.
  6. He’s a BUST many of us knew it when they drafted Peter Pan …get over it already and FTR I never started any threads on Rodgers or Bowers.
  7. This isn’t a debate how good he’ll be in the NFL. It’s a debate if he’s fast..
  8. Yes, but he’s the best run blocker in the draft, and what is going to win them games is having a dominant run game.
  9. Najee Harris was running away from, and bouncing off of, SEC defenders in his college days. He also declined to run a 40 @ the combine or his pro day. Here's his highlights in college He is decidedly not special in the pros.
  10. Draft fuaga, he’s the best fit for the team and then go and get a good wr in late round 2. You’re set on offense.
  11. Yeah, I understand all that. I’m not lobbying to pick a QB. I’m saying the reason the OT crowd is using is biased and stupid. I want an OT or WR, but mostly a trade down, because I fully expect 1-9 not to fall our way.
  12. How is drafting a guard or a RT helping with this issue? Because right Now the only LT the Jets seems to like is Joe Alt and he’s probably not going to be there…
  13. Theyre not just looking at top speed though, which in a vacuum is a flawed metric for sure without proper context. They can measure speed through cuts, stop/start ability, acceleration, etc. And they can do it in pads, in game situations and/or in actual football drills, and match it up precisely with the game film. Here’s a pretty decent article on the topic (behind Athletic paywall unfortunately but I’m sure there’s other similar write ups out there): https://theathletic.com/5236255/2024/02/03/nfl-player-tracking-system-speed-prospects/
  14. Peter Warrick was once the best playmaker in college football and then got to the league and wasn’t. The times can matter.
  15. Keep responding. Your making yourself look better.
  16. We should start giving out IQ tests to our best employees just to make sure they’re smart. I mean turn on Bowers tape. Do we need to hand out 3D glasses and stop watches to prove his elite athleticism or should we just look at him explode by, bounce off and drag SEC defenders?
  17. Last 4 seasons he’s played 2, 11, 4 and 13 games. This averages out to half a season each full season.
  18. JD: "I want my two third-round choices from 2021 back!"
  1. Load more activity