All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Top notch post. Not really possible to say how well he'd workout as a 3 down player. With the Jets and a player like Bowers, my concern is the offensive vision and the OC. The brass said they would be brining in additional help to run the offense, but that is still an unknown. What we do know is that Hackett is there to hold a clipboard for Rodgers. It is going to be a shoebox offense. What I mean by that is the offense is already canned. The same offense Rodgers likes to run. No motion and all that stuff. This is a bad arrangement when you consider a piece of manpower like Bowers. He has tremendous versatility built into his make-up. Running routs, blocking, ability to gain yardage after the catch. Who on the Jets CS is going to scheme up ways to best use such a player that gives you almost endless options ??? Sure, Rodgers can run the shoe-box of plays that Hackett is going to be holding, but who is going to help the offense evolve and take advantage of an amazingly skilled and versatile asset such as Bowers ??? That is my concern with adding Bowers. Are they smart enough to get their money's worth ???
  3. I have always thought colt has perfect uniform. Switch blue for green and call it a day. This new uniform that is coming out and as close to that wish amso far so I'm all for it!
  4. I was going to suggest @Paradis should take the 49ers. Unlike the rest of us, he nerds out on football. So we should listen to him.
  5. So, it is Patrick, Josh and then Zach? I agree with the sentiment. He has talent. He has value. The Jets need to move on like the 49ers, Patriots and Bears did. Each team did not haggle or did not haggle too much on trade compensation for a QB that was not going to be a part of their future. Move on.
  6. I tell you. That play definitely changed my mind about Slappy. I'm a believer now.
  7. Could have just ended it right there. Next HC will def be a Gase type hire.
  8. Ugh, yeah you have. And you wouldn’t even have come to mentioning the uncle if not for the perceived trillions he has because of Jet Blue. Your flip Flopping is tiring at this point, I’m done with the crazy idea that he was a Jet, is a Jet because of his uncle. And every conspiracy you’ve concocted because you assume he’s rich and close to Zach without a clue if either is true
  9. Deuce McBride is a really good young player the Knicks are suddenly a well-run machine this feels like the end of days
  10. I second the Motion. Henry is an ornery old goat, but his love/hate relationship with, and dedication to, the Jets are very genuine. He's forgotten more about football and the Jets than most of us will ever know. I don't always agree with what Henry says, but I will defend to my last virtual breath his right to say it.
  11. I think after the mcdonald situation last year he can’t do it again.
  12. sending you what I suggested as a consensus pick for 32. If you like it and no one else claims 49ers I'll go ahead and put in
  13. Give Justin Simmons the money you was gonna give Clowney.
  14. That’s weird because literally the only thing in my contract is I can’t make fun of anybody besides you without getting banned so I figured you were here for target practice.
  15. I agree about the size, but most evaluations I've seen have him as "competent" to below average. He survived being a 3 down TE in the SEC, so I'll give him credit, but I don't think the Jets will be looking to run to his side every time either lol... it's likely we see this kid in the slot sometimes, or in 2TE sets with conklin/Ruckert. Blocking college guys vs NFL DEs is a massive step up that often takes TEs years to adjust to at the pro level. The blocking is not putting me off the kid completely, but I don't think he will have the 1TE set usage of LaPorta or Kittle either (at least right away). The beauty is that we can use him in bunch formations, slot, etc. If Rodgers likes him, they'll find a way. Edit: as I've said in other threads, he's not my top choice at 10, but if the top guys go as expected I'll be... OK... with it....
  16. i will, but will need an hour to get some work off my plate
  17. Wordle 1,013 3/6 🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  18. Made it back before Randle, too
  19. @Beerfish btw nice pick. You're my hero this year! @Greenseed4 let it go bro, let it goooooooooo let it goooooooooooooo 🎶
  1. Load more activity