All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think we trade down, and draft McConkey in the 1st, and o-line in 2nd. We might trade down twice. McConkey is probably a reach, middle of 1st. Bottom of 1st. No.
  3. Today
  4. No 29? Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  5. "there was no heated argument, like a parent telling their child to do it's homework, I told Bobby to spend more time coaching and less time playing golf. Sometimes a child will throw a tantrum ... It is not an argument in any way shape or form.. thank you." Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  6. I watch FSU a lot and he has a few red flags including speed and not catching the ball if he’s in traffic, he doesn’t play to his size. He’ll make a great play then follow with a set of nothing. High risk high reward. With the way the WR came off the board he was a good pick.
  7. any evidence??? or just your opinion.
  8. No; for one, these people actually exist and two, it turns out they were right considering that Colleen Wolfe has since retracted the story. I guess feel free to quote anything you want in order to take another shot while avoiding the other post I made where I clear the air regarding your unprovoked comments towards me. I don’t really understand it, but it’s whatever at this point. It seems like, at this point, you’re just looking to troll me or get a rise out of me and I’m not gonna do it anymore. I’ve said what I’ve needed to say. I’ve proven what I’ve needed to prove. If you want to follow me around and do this, go right ahead. Unless there is anything of substance to address, I won’t be interacting any further.
  9. Were they the same 30 people who spoke to Russini and your buddy Rosenblatt?
  10. Hey slimjasi and LIJetsFan! Pay attention. I was not advocating a trade like this. READ the damn title ! It says Douglas will probably..... Instead of trying to be cute and insulting try reading more carefully. I think we should try to trade down but knowing Douglas....
  11. When has he meddled? I always love these. Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  12. Ironically enough, I think Arthur Smith just qualifies to be a millennial by like a year lol
  13. It seems the last few years things get off to a super slow pace but really pick up in later rounds when people often have multiple picks in a round.
  14. JFM himself would probably vote for the penalties, it's almost like he finds pleasure in hitting the QB late
  15. I don’t give a sh*t about being known for anything. Again, if I did, I wouldn’t be on an obscure Jets forum telling people this stuff. I would be out there like Ari Meirov did with his @mysportsupdate account, making sure I blew up every single tweet, making every connection I possibly could, and grinding my way to being a legitimate source for NFL/Jets information. That is what you have never understood about this whole beef that YOU started. I have never wanted anything more than to have meaningful football conversations with a community I love. That is the only reason I have ever shared one iota of information and is exactly why I have been posting on this forum for 16, going on 17, years. Furthermore, my comment about Rosenblatt isn’t the brag that you think it is. It was merely pointing out that, in this day and age, reporters aren’t the only ones who get information anymore. Whether that refers to me, other people like me, people on X, Reddit, etc., it doesn’t matter. It’s not some sort of exclusive club like it used to be in journalism. As for why I even gave a sh*t about The Athletic piece in the first place, as a FAN of the team, if I know something that directly goes against a scathing report of my favorite team, I’m going to push back on it. Which is all I did in that original thread before you decided to come at my throat for doing so, insisting/insinuating that I wanted to be something I have repeatedly said I am not or want to be. I never had a problem with you before then and if you simply didn’t believe me, you could have kept the insults to yourself. I’m a random person on the internet who only a handful of people on this website have ever met in person. Of course there are people who aren’t going to believe me or anything I have to say or share. I don’t have the desire for anyone to buy into anything, but when someone decides to go an extra step with expressing how they don’t believe me and make it go well beyond anywhere it ever should have gone, then I am going to defend myself.
  16. The only thing that comes to mind is the talent after the top 3 WRS (Nabers, Harrison and Oduze) seems to fall off a bit. I like Bryan Thomas too but he probably isn't on the other 3's level. But that still isn't a great reason to trade up imo.
  17. With no 2nd round pick, it would be a tough pill to swallow to try and trade up. If Douglas managed to trade back a few spots, pick up a 2nd or a 3rd depending on draft position, draft a tackle and add picks? I wouldn't hate that possibility.
  18. Rangers win in the shootout (4 in a row) Goals by Kap and Kreids SO goals by Bread and Tro Shesty with the win Fox left late in 3rd and did not return Held the top scoring team in the league to 2, snapped McKinnon's home point and game point (19) streaks. (1st pointless home game all season)
  1. Load more activity