All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. current odds Jets win superbowl https://www.usatoday.com/betting/sports/nfl-super-bowl-odds considering the team is going get a reset in 2026 this is their 1 shot which of the 3 choices are going to improve those odds
  3. IF used correctly Bowers the HB TE would have the biggest effect. (Many will disagree) However I have no confidence at all that he would be used correctly so probably WR and then tackle
  4. I don't agree here. Alt clearly the best football player in the draft. He is already an adult and a professional. Plug and play. A+ pass blocking, A+ run blocking and A+ intangibles/character/teammate/locker room guy. Highly technical and polished already. I'm sure every GM agrees. That is why he'll be the first OT drafted.
  5. 'sh*t kicker' JC Latham on the biggest play of his college career.
  6. Imo the key to this season is keeping Rodgers on the field. Take the OL and don’t look back
  7. 17:59: well free agency definitely impacted cuz you what you don't want is you don't want um a ton of glaring holes on your roster leading into the draft so teams can lock in on you needing a specific position and trading in front of you to try to try to get someone that they might like that they think you're going to draft so feel like we're going into this draft without any glaring holes or weaknesses on the roster that teams might look to try to get in front of us for Reminds me of this:
  8. Harrison Glaser is a doofus like most of the Jets Twitter/YouTube guys who pretend they have sources
  9. Yes, next question. You don't get the point, great QBs can make it work with subpar OL play. Lets go back and revisit Donavan Smith a holding merchant who was the LT for two SB teams in the last 4 years, his QBs? Brick feet 45 year old Tom Brady and Mahomes, so yes you don't need to be a escape artist like Mahomes you just have to be a great QB or you're not putting Rodgers in the same conversation as those guys? If Rodger hit the cliff than is over anyway and we're not winning sh*t he can have the best OL in the league and it won't matter. Also JD built a mess of a OL how many more resources are you supposed to give this guy until he has a decent OL? (Dillard, Becton, Tomlinson, Ryan Kalil) How can anyone trust this guy evaluation of OLineman is beyond me.
  10. I think you can get some really good interior OL at 22, but I don’t trust Douglas enough to make something out of 50 to make trading down worth it
  11. Yeah and is an ultra competitive workhorse in practice apparently. We would be lucky to get this guy and I think he would quickly become a leader in the clubhouse.
  12. I feel like dratikg a t def moves the needle when other get hurt etc and a rod is throwing bombs to wilson
  13. I don't blame the kid for being a bit disingenuous, it seems silly that they allow interviews where reporters can ask about how prospects feel about playing for X team. I think the kid has a floor of a player like Mike Williams. A great contested catch, downfield threat type player who can be a true X. If we are lucky, he could even be a Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Marshall or similar. A guy capable of making YAC plays and contested catches, putting up over 1500 yards some years. I'm all in if he drops. There is a scary scenario where he ends up Quentin Johnson 2.0 but I don't think so
  14. like every thread on this board is about the draft - what are you even doing here boomer
  15. Interesting that in DJ’s mock and one other we saw today, Philadelphia traded up to get the top corner and in DJ’s for Fugua, in both throwing in pick #50.If top WR’s gone , trading 10 for 22 and 50 would be fine by me.
  16. I would go balls to the walls and get MHJr if he slips past the Chargers, or just trade with them. If everyone stays healthy the draft picks wont matter, if anyone gets injuried everyone is fired and its another long rebuild.
  17. Just saying good things about teams he has seen. Or asked about. Pretty standard but still good. I love to have this kid as our pick. Him or lineman
  18. If the lions were able to sign both their guys, don’t see a reason GW and Sauce can’t be lifelong jets. There have been so few good homegrown jets I’d really like for them to both spend their careers here.
  1. Load more activity