All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BornJetsFan1983

Gase Press Conference Tweets

Disagree they are not asking real questions they are TMZ. Wish we had real questions
  3. David Harris

OTA Thread

Very cool- thanks
  4. BornJetsFan1983

I love Adam Gase

We got to give credit to the jets they really did go another direction in this hire,
  5. BornJetsFan1983

40 yard dash tournament - Robby Anderson

Don't we know or can we look up 40 times when they were all drafted. I assume Robbie was fastest. Is this set up for us to win? #rungate
  6. DJF71

I love Adam Gase

He really needs to wear a hat at all times.
  7. choon328

It'll be interesting to see if Robbie threatens to sexually assault anybody's wife after this speed competition. Hopefully there are no cops there.
  8. talisaynon

BTW...Manish is a huge D-Nozzle! *merged*

I love how dudes on this site rage at every mannish article but somehow excuse ciminis behavior who’s been doing it for longer
  9. Today
  10. The market sets the price, if he is so good there should be a line of teams waiting to offer a 1st for him? - He’s a glorified Run stuffer who got outplayed by Henry Anderson, I don’t think his 3-5 sacks a year are worth 14 Million per.
  11. HelenOfTroy

I love Adam Gase

He reminds me of Lane Kiffin.....I always liked Lane. A**hole. 😁
  12. BurnleyJet

IBL Regardless of of race, Manish as a person, is in fact as stated a total D-Nozzle!
  13. Spoot-Face

^^Just posted in the thread. We got him, guys!
  14. Spoot-Face

Only if the word "doodiehead" is preceded by the phrase "we should round up all the..."
  15. Jet Nut

Shlt is brown. Manish is dark skinned, brown Therefore it's racist. See? Damn, I called him dark skinned. I'm a f'n racist.😮
  16. Spoot-Face

Can it be a $5 gift card to Red Lobster? Asking for a friend.
  17. Spoot-Face

Sure, but I'll probably have no problem getting a bank loan.
  18. Spoot-Face

I don't assume people are hypersensitive, fragile, and paranoid because they're not white. I assume people are hypersensitive, fragile, and paranoid because they are millennials and shop at Whole Foods.
  19. Spoot-Face

At my own peril, yes.
  20. DLJ

How is it racist calling him a turd?
  21. Lol. I remind you of an idiot? Ok. GFY
  22. JoJoTownsell1

Ginn ran a sub 4.3/40. He's much older now, but when you watch him play he still looks just as fast. Cohen, like Kamara, are more quick than they are burners. Marquise Goodwin would be the one I would want to see in that race. He was a track star before playing in the NFL.
  23. bitonti

If the Jets paid robby sun ra Anderson more than just rfa tender, we could have that conversation. At this point what he's making from the gods of speed is like an extra game check Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app
  24. flgreen

I love Adam Gase

Well. like Gase said, If he wins, non one will care. Media is gunning for him. If the Jets struggle opening up, they are going to kill him. No rookie honey moon. If Gase is sitting there at 6-2 , he'll b e able to be as arrogant as he wants
  1. Load more activity

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social