All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think you can get some really good interior OL at 22, but I don’t trust Douglas enough to make something out of 50 to make trading down worth it
  3. Yeah and is an ultra competitive workhorse in practice apparently. We would be lucky to get this guy and I think he would quickly become a leader in the clubhouse.
  4. I feel like dratikg a t def moves the needle when other get hurt etc and a rod is throwing bombs to wilson
  5. I don't blame the kid for being a bit disingenuous, it seems silly that they allow interviews where reporters can ask about how prospects feel about playing for X team. I think the kid has a floor of a player like Mike Williams. A great contested catch, downfield threat type player who can be a true X. If we are lucky, he could even be a Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Marshall or similar. A guy capable of making YAC plays and contested catches, putting up over 1500 yards some years. I'm all in if he drops. There is a scary scenario where he ends up Quentin Johnson 2.0 but I don't think so
  6. like every thread on this board is about the draft - what are you even doing here boomer
  7. Interesting that in DJ’s mock and one other we saw today, Philadelphia traded up to get the top corner and in DJ’s for Fugua, in both throwing in pick #50.If top WR’s gone , trading 10 for 22 and 50 would be fine by me.
  8. I would go balls to the walls and get MHJr if he slips past the Chargers, or just trade with them. If everyone stays healthy the draft picks wont matter, if anyone gets injuried everyone is fired and its another long rebuild.
  9. Just saying good things about teams he has seen. Or asked about. Pretty standard but still good. I love to have this kid as our pick. Him or lineman
  10. If the lions were able to sign both their guys, don’t see a reason GW and Sauce can’t be lifelong jets. There have been so few good homegrown jets I’d really like for them to both spend their careers here.
  11. So we’re going to compare this team to the team that has a qb who has the best qb who would be a HOF and he’s played what, 6 or so years? We’re going to compare the qb who is an escape artist to a guy who lasted 3 plays last year, and how those tackle needs may differ?
  12. The draft can’t get over fast enough.
  13. Chiefs just won a superbowl having probably the worst tackle duo in the NFL, Arod won a MVP with Billy Turner as his LT. R-e-l-a-x, Bakthiari is coming after the draft, Carter can play RT and you can find a backup guard later for insurance.
  14. draft the T and get a few other picks not going to move the needle IMO draft the HB/TE (what could go wrong) not going to move the needle considering Conk's number last season with no QB IMO all in somehow pull off the trade up of the century and get MHJ....defenses wont have a chance with AR throwing to the likes of GW,MW,MHJ,Conk, and Breece
  15. He’s got a 75% contested catch rate compared to Nabers and MHJ who are both mid 40%’s and with Odunze’s body type his separation looks a little different than a jittery receiver. He does get open though a decent amount, I think the lack of separation thing is mostly a misconception because his highlights often focus on his contested catches.
  16. If you can't separate in college how is he going to separate at the pro level? I love the kid but I'd be lying if I said it didn't concern me a bit just like Drake London did a few years back. Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.
  17. Oh yeah, I agree with that. I think it’ll be Fuaga. If not, he’ll trade back into R1 for a lineman
  18. I can't remember you ever making a joke on here but if this is your sense of humor, you definitely should do it more often.
  19. I understand the benefit of another year of experience, vs overall upside. Our beloved brick had an up and down rookie year until he figured it out. If rome slides to 10 the value and need makes a ton of sense. If he’s gone and the jets are looking at bowers, fuaga, or a trade back, that’s when i predict jd pounds the table for his favorite ugly and takes fuaga and says that’s that, I’m not the piñata for the failed OL anymore.
  20. I didn’t want to use Gholsten…..
  21. I’ve almost come around to your point that the Jets should just go ahead and get a QB in this draft, but I don’t really love any of the guys outside of Caleb and Maye. The rest are messy. As to Carter Warren, the idea was that rookie OL usually stink, and Warren having a year head start is probably ok
  1. Load more activity