All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Salary Cap : *exists* Jets Fantasy Roster : "oh" Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  3. Today
  4. Nice to see an unveiling/presentation video with actual good players. Makes the jerseys look even better.
  5. OMG everyones insane or insanely insane run for your lives
  6. Put it on Ignore it works for me
  7. Rodgers is 700 years old Tyrod Taylor always plays well his 1st game as a back and then gets hurt his 2nd game. We better hope Micheal Pratt is Brock Purdy
  8. RBs don’t get paid much so that’s expected. I’ll bet you that nabers has more yards/tds than bowers year 1 barring serious injury to either one. You should be pretty confident in this right?
  9. You can smh all you ****jng want. You’re wrong. Back to your other point: Christian McCaffery was third in MVP voting There are twenty WRs getting paid more than him. Also, Keice had seasons of: HOW MUCH WAS HE GETTING PAID?
  10. Minnesota only has pick #23 to offer to move up 1 pick…. Not happening. And if I remember correctly next pick isn’t until 80 something. Would have to be Denver, LV, Seattle or Rams
  11. Finally, someone said it better than I could. Agreed.
  12. And no matter how many ways he butchers the logo, unless you separate the pic from the lettering, they both can’t be going in the same direction on opposite sides of the helmet, unless reading the word Jets is unimportant. But don’t bother, he swears he’s right
  13. Zero percent worried about Bowers production being too scheme specific in College. He's won in every thing he's been asked to do. What would i do? Well I don't have the full picture of what Douglas has for grades with OTs available later on, though i know of a few they're high on later in the draft, so assuming there's a sound plan B to pushing Tackle down, I would look to draft a position we will surely get production out of this year. If Rome and Bowers were there at #10, i'd probably cave to Odunze at 10, for a variety of reasons. if he's gone and i couldn't trade back, I'd give in and take Brock.... but would probably take a trade back, one that Joe might not because he's rigid with his value system. Trading back i'd take Bowers if he was still, or Fuaga/Fautanu if not. Then look at WRs on day 2.
  14. Jet Nut

4XL?

Hopefully no one knows
  15. Fair enough, good rules to live by. FTR, I'm not, and rarely if ever use HOF/best in the game names as comps; in fact i'm pretty stingy with comps in general... in this case i'm referring trajectory potential. Eg, I wouldn't have said there's a universe where Michael Mayer, or even Tre McBride have ceilings like Kecle/best TE of the last 20 years, where as i would say that's possible for a guy with Bowers' pedigree
  16. Trading up for a WR who coming out is better than GW was? Yes sign me up for that. 5 years under team control at a reasonable contract? A-Ok in my book. Williams is only under contract for this year. GW and Nabers can both play inside or out which is a dangerous combo. The goal is to go all in with Rodgers right? Having 3 very good receivers to throw to will help immensely + Breece and Conklin? That’s probably the best weapons in the league. Bowers is NOT as valuable as Nabers smh
  17. Pac

4XL?

@The Crusher
  18. Interestingly enough I think this holds true for almost all teams in the AFC
  19. If you factor in blocking they do not out produce TEs. Oh now you’re going to trade up for a player you’re probably only going to have, if he’s the awesome awesome, for one contract? That’s cool. Bowers would be just as valuable on his own plus since TEs are so cheap and invaluable, we’d probably have him for more than one contract. Kelce - lifelong chief Witten - Cowboy Gronk- Pat (until Brady lured him over to Bucs) Kittle - Niners These guys tend to stay with one organization for most of their careers and are part of consistently good offenses. It’s very hard to keep two amazing receivers.
  20. I think you are missing the point entirely. WRs out produce TEs by a wide margain (which is why they are paid more) . This is why they aren’t drafted high. The best TEs barely crack 1k yards and 5 tds. For WRs this isn’t that hard to achieve. Trading up and nabbing Nabers will have a much larger impact than drafting Bowers.
  21. No, he’s paid the way he is because of all the previous WRs getting shiny new contracts. No matter how good a tight end is, there are so few great ones that the franchise tag number will stay low so they either sign a cheaper contract or kick rocks and get tagged. Look on the bright side. We draft Bowers and have a game changing offensive piece that we still can get away with on the cheap so we can resign Garrett Wilson to whatever freaking number he’s gonna wind up getting and not worry about spending 60 mil per on Odunze and him or losing one of them or someone else.
  1. Load more activity