All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I upvoted this because your trade down scenario--an additional third rounder--is very realistic, underscores how much talent is available lower in the first round, and is totally the way to go (even if Odunze or Fuaga are there).
  3. Yeah, that's interesting advice! Thanks! I tried Skyrim but just... couldn't. I've been looking for something to get into for a while, tried Mass Effect... nope. Tried Dragon Age. Meh. Played through Witcher 3 many, many times now, main game and all DLC (Blood and Wine is my favorite storyline). I think W3 ruined me for RPGs. FO4 came out the same year as Witcher 3, and looks like a 2nd Gen console game in comparison.
  4. The greatest tight end prospect ever shouldn’t be hiding his 40 time
  5. If Belichick is the greatest head coach ever he would have had a better record with those quarterbacks
  6. You might want to start telling yourself that none of this is really that bad. That way when we end up getting it eventually, you'll be semi adjusted to it already.
  7. And that scenario would more than likely squash any chance of getting another chance.
  8. Whoever trades for him gets those extra Jet Blue miles. Big incentive!
  9. Odunze/Nabers are special but I don’t see either falling to 10. Maybe 8 and a possible trade up with Falcons. The OL is deep so round 3 is a must OL pick if JD doesn’t have to sacrifice it. Fuaga is a RT not a LT. That eliminates him right off the bat. Substitute Fantanau or Fashanau in there. No need for Bowers, total luxury pick and we are in a non luxury mode. Trade down is smart IF Odunze/Nabers are gone. BUT you need a trade partner. Good thing is, Penix has garnered a lot hype recently and could be 5th QB taken in top 10. Raiders, Broncos are desperate. I can see either pulling off a trade for him as they will be jockeying position to take him. Trade back offers more options since Odunze/ Nabers going to Chargers/ Giants respectively. Ultimately, a trade back gets us a 2 for 1 to improve the depth of the roster: an extra 2nd or 3rd gives JD a lot of flexibility - he can Fill in 2 important needs OL, WR or defense :LB, S.
  10. sure - let me stop at wegmans on the way and pick up pretzels - lots of pretzels - then we are good
  11. sure - but i think he is younger than me so it depends on his height/weight im getting too old
  12. Can we meet @Mogglez and tickle him until he reveals his true identity.
  13. my hope is that wilson ends up being less of a diva than all the other WR. he just feels like a guy with a good head. he plays and speaks with passion.
  14. In my mind, he’s already a 2026 and 2027 first round draft pick trade compensation. That’s why we need one of the big 3 now. You have to stagger these guys.
  15. Just drove by Jets HQ at Florham Park and the energy vibe I got was offensive play maker in round 1.
  16. My only thought about those 2 is Don’t go away mad just go away ! Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  17. Woody told JD to say that Zach Wilson was an asset. i would not assume its happy time between the Jets FO and Team Zach Wilson. They want Zach to arrange a trade where Zach agrees to a longer/cheaper deal. that is a what a trading team would want to try and salvage him. Woody is saying, to his credit, that if I am paying for you (he is greedy and spiteful), you can sit in NJ and rot. I agree with that.
  18. I think they're most definitely drafting a QB at some point. Thus leading Zachy to be cut. In the mean time, Douglas will continue to beg someone to trade for him.
  19. Well they probably are planning on getting 5 snaps out of Rodgers for the season and calling it a win.
  20. I'll be at the Garden Sunday. LGR!!
  1. Load more activity