All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think the Pats are playing it both smart and safe if they trade down. Unless they love the QB then they can really load up for a rebuild by trading down. If these JJ McCarthy to the Bears rumors are true, btw, it's not inconceivable that Caleb falls to the Pats at #3. They might be able to increase their asking price if that happens. Though they still might be able to increase their asking price if Jayden Daniels falls to them (should they not take him).
  3. Minnesota will be trading with San Diego. They are afraid of the Giants taking J.J.
  4. That checks out with the personality concerns. I would hope we could trade back if Nabers is still there at 10.
  5. LOLOLOLOLOL JJ McCarthy #1? Has this league gone 100% insane? As in out of their ever loving minds?
  6. I see JD isn't on the carnivore diet yet. Someone should let him know he needs a bigger hat.
  7. Good to see We’re in off-season mid championship form.
  8. Why are the kings underdogs against the pelicans? what am I missing? it is prob a trap and I fell right in getting a point at -110 is simply too good to pass up throw in a kings/bulls ml oarlay
  9. Drives me nuts. You’ve had 5 months to get ready.😎
  10. Yeah I saw. The draft starts at pick #3
  11. Is a cartoon image of a football suggestive? I like the current/80s logo. Is it the greatest logo ever? Of course not, but it has some style all its own & the jet profile image is plenty. Agreed it didn't need to be a full fighter jet image - like the Colts logo isn't literally a full horse right down to its undercarriage crank like the Bills' bull - but the obsession with force-feeding a cartoon football in there was always silly. Fine as a throwback for the Super Bowl uniform, but if you're going to change it from that then change it. Yeah it's subjective & all that, but subjectively 2019 logo was just a fail. Jets in capital letters with a slight arc. And a football. Though I would suggest they become a winning program and then no one gives a crap what their logo or uniform looks like.
  12. What a joke What is this, Goodell trying to create drama? Bears gonna milk the clock too all the way down to under 1 min just so the advertisers can get their paid spots on the air.
  13. I googled a better picture to find this mysterious aircraft! Bad Sperm.
  14. As someone that has been designing logos for corporations, sports industry, non profits, etc. for 25 years, a logo is not supposed to be literal. It's supposed to suggest. A good logo doesn't hit you in the face - it should be simpler in nature so it can be versatile on the brand items - helmets, tickets, etc. A literal plane would be nothing more than a graphic embellishment on a jersey, etc. It would never BE the logo. Character mascots, etc. are different than the overall logo, but maybe that is where they could play with a plane. There's a lot of confusion on what a logo actually is - and it should never be an illustration because it's too difficult to use on a variety of items in a variety of sizes. Also, it's been proven people are more apt to remember the Nike Swoosh, for instance, than a drawing of an airplane. The new Jets logo - with the slight alterations, is very conceptual and versatile. I think it looks really nice on the helmet, would like to have seen a small one on the jersey too.
  15. Absent a trade partner, getting rid of him (i.e. cutting him) takes up more cap space than keeping him. So yes get rid of him, but that's not the reason.
  16. Double bluff. Look, you know nothing about intelligence work. It's an XK Red technique.
  1. Load more activity