Seeing Green DNA's thread about his trip I was wondering where everyone here would like to live.
Here is my Top 10 (I am definitely a city boy, so that really affects it).
1. New York City (no need to explain)
2. Toronto (where most of my family lives and where I was born).
3. Seattle (where I have grown up, one of the most beautiful big cities in the world in my opinion).
4. London (keeping with the big city theme, and where my father's parents reside).
Big drop off from the first 4 to the next 4
5. Douglas, Isle of Man (where my father's family i