Ok a quick ISO of JVOR:
- Vote AVM for GRC reasons
- Questions Verbal on meta explaining
- Votes me for being a serial inactive
- Votes Despo
- Annoyed at Ape for blatant GRC runup
- Says Krak is null, dislikes people reading Leelou/Verb as town, votes Smash without otherwise mentioning him.
- Says he voted me for pressure but nothing happened, doesn't find me scummy
- Says he'll vote JC or Smash. No reason for JC, Smash because GRC tracking. Quotes several smash posts
- Asks Smash what is off about ape other than obvious GRC runup.
- Asks Verbal why Smash seems town to him
- Thinks JC hasn't started being town
- Votes JC for voting Darthe and "not trying despite it being thanksgiving", thinks AVM, Nyn, me, Nolder are town. Thinks Ape, JC, Krak and Verb are scum
- Thinks it is funny that Ape and JC both start suspecting him as soon as he suspects them.
- Comfortable with his vote but could vote Ape for tunnelling.
- Votes Ape as the right and better play.
- Unsurprised that Ape has no read on Crusher. Seems to misunderstand that Crusher can read Ape well, not the other way around.
- Tempted to vote Crusher for having a list of bad reads.
- Clarifies that he meant LK and not Crusher for the no-read bit. Plays it off as Ape purposely mis-interpreting him but I was genuinely confused by this too. Disagrees that Ape was sh*t-stirring.
- Accuses Ape of fixating on him, notes neither of them are near being lynched.
- Says he noted people starting to look scummy to him. Wasn't convinced until Ape and JC both claimed JVOR scummy from nowhere
- Accuses Ape of useless rhetoric and tunnelling
- Talks about Hess's playstyle
I think of note here is that Krak and Verb both made his scum list at one point but other than a bit of questioning Verb early on he's largely ignored them. He's also accused Ape of purposely mis-interpreting things he said despite apparently doing that himself or being somewhat vague. His Smash vote also came along before his smash case. Also for all that he repeatedly accuses Ape of tunnelling in on him, he's doing that to Ape. The JC vote could very easily be low-hanging fruit but in ISO it is harder to tell if the ape case is since I'm only looking at one player's posts.
All told I'm still not sure. I'd be more inclined to put him on a scum list than not, but I'm definitely hesitant to vote him.