Welcome to the game Elu.
My Smash ISO:
- Second posts notes Smash's unusual high levels of activity and despo vote calling it OMGUS
- Points out to Despo that meta will be different this game due to the unusual setup
- Calls pac a hypocrite
- Calls out ape for shooting his mouth off despite not reading the thread
- Claims Hess town (seems like a joke but he claimed GRC)
- Asks Smash why he wants 80 to kill AVM
- Votes despo because Jetscode told him to (with the joke that JC is Hess)
- Asks LK who he thinks is a better vote than Despo
- Calls Smash out for accusing others of grc padding when he (smash) is doing it himself.
- Calls out Nolder's lack of activity after his post in the signup thread about low activity
- Defends Ape against Smash's arguments
- Votes Smash
- Doesn't believe Smash's activity is due to game mechanics. "Has a feeling on him"
- Accuses LK of derping after Hallia post
- Tells Hess to kill smash with him because of high activity
- Calls Smash's vote on him a weak OMGUS vote
- Makes a comment about his group name. Based on the lack of response from Doggin I'm guessing it was a joke and means nothing.
- When Wombat called him out on his Des vote he claims he did it to see who would jump on afterwards and that the train is useless due to doublevoters.
- Defends Ape from Smash again but says he sees where Smash is coming from and unvotes.
- Votes JC based on Nyn's ISO
- Votes JC again after smash lynch
The rest of his posts were basically spam or despo related, his recent posts especially have all been spam, but that can likely be passed off as thanskgiving related.
Most of his game has been alright but there are a few things I didn't like.
1. Despite defending Smash on the basis of "everyone's meta will be different" he based his entire case on that, though his unvote seemed well thought out and ok. He's also been defending Ape heavily through all this. Pings null ultimately
2. His despo vote was opportunistic and his defense of it was very weak. Definitely pings scummy.
3. His Jetscode vote seems to me like an easy way to slide in under the radar. He barely interacted with JC all game or commented on his play then just said "I like Nyn's ISO" and voted. Pings slightly scummy.
So I have Crusher as null to scummy so far. It isn't a very strong case, most of his game has been clean enough, but definitely not in my likely town pile.