Feedback

Maxman

This message board is OPEN SOURCE. Meaning it is totally customizable (we decided to give you more space then other sites do for PM storage). This is not your Daddies message board folks. We are not limited to the pre-packaged solution you see on other sites.

What you see right now is a pretty basic setup. It can and will change.

Feel free to post your thoughts here...what you would like to see. If it can be done, we will gladly make the necessary programming changes. Unlike other sites, we VALUE your opinion. We realize that you are what makes this all possible.

So trust us when we ask you what you want to see. If we can, we will! We here at Jetnation.com aim to please!

Stay tuned for the launch of our website!

WOW!!! Looks great guys!!! I am having so much fun looking around :) Just in time for my week of vacation ;)

First person to 500 posts gets a back rub from TomShane. Keep that a secret though, we want it to be a surprise.

Umm, Pat, that's a direct slap at Max. He came up with the, umm, "slogan" Do You Post? I'm not sure where he got it, but I'm sure it was on the back of some NAMBLA literature.

Do you have any ideas though? I'd love to change the slogan and PISS THAT HOMO RIGHT OFF!!!! HA!

How about a contest to determine a Jet Nation slogan or something?

Umm, Pat, that's a direct slap at Max. He came up with the, umm, "slogan" Do You Post? I'm not sure where he got it, but I'm sure it was on the back of some NAMBLA literature.

Do you have any ideas though? I'd love to change the slogan and PISS THAT HOMO RIGHT OFF!!!! HA!

Sausgae of the day award.

the Maxman award for most homosexual post of the week.

The smizzy award...handed out when you flat own someone and hand them their ass. :lol:

Uh we do have a V.P. of marketing you know? Talk about stepping on her toes.

I am up for any contests that you see fit to. How about this:

Guess that man?

We can put your home videos up and everyone has to guess which male poster you are with. Since the poster is bent over, they won't be able to see their face.

Should be fun, let me know what you think.

• 3 months later...

Now i know where Tom has been... off trying to find the posters who reached 500 posts for their free back rub... :lol:

Of course all the posters in that position have been keeping away from him...

as Peter Falk said in the "in-laws"

SERPENTINE....SERPENTINE!!!! :lol:

:mrgreen:

Archived