JETS offense takes a major step backwards

visajets

Meh....

Thats just pathetic! What an obnoxious douchebag!!!

Let me know when you have something concrete to talk about.

Yes. Slats was right.

Q: Braylon has had numerous alcohol related problems, DUI, late night car accident, more than one fight, do you admit he might have an alcohol problem?

A: There you go again. Link?

Q: No GM wanted to give a big deal to Braylon. Could there be a reason?

A: GMs have been wrong before.

Q: Have you answered a single question directed at you?

A: Yawn

Q: Too tired to answer that?

A: You are a douchebag.

Pot. Meet kettle.

Yes. Slats was right.

Q: Braylon has had numerous alcohol related problems, DUI, late night car accident, more than one fight, do you admit he might have an alcohol problem?

A: There you go again. Link?

Q: No GM wanted to give a big deal to Braylon. Could there be a reason?

A: GMs have been wrong before.

Q: Have you answered a single question directed at you?

A: Yawn

Q: Too tired to answer that?

A: You are a douchebag.

Pot. Meet kettle.

So everyone who has had a DUI has an alcoholic problem ?

And all GMs collectively have never been wrong before ? Tell me!

Edited by JetsFanInDenver

So everyone who has had a DUI has an alcoholic problem ?

And all GMs collectively have never been wrong before ? Tell me!

Sorry. You don't get to ask a question until you answer one. I have perfectly fine and rational answers to both of those which you will be able to ignore, but not until you answer a question. Just one. Pick one.

At least Sanchez is better than this guy:

Arizona Cardinals

QB: Consider Arizona a work in progress that needs to be closely watched. A new QB and a receiving corps with only one seasoned vet lends for a scary combination. In its opening scrimmage, with only three days of practice under his belt, Kevin Kolb threw three picks and one touchdown to WR Larry Fitzgerald.

Haha...that's just funny.

At least Sanchez is better than this guy:

Arizona Cardinals

QB: Consider Arizona a work in progress that needs to be closely watched. A new QB and a receiving corps with only one seasoned vet lends for a scary combination. In its opening scrimmage, with only three days of practice under his belt, Kevin Kolb threw three picks and one touchdown to WR Larry Fitzgerald.

Haha...that's just funny.

I still have absolutely no idea whatsoever where this league-wide love for Kolb comes from. I've just never seen it. Frankly, if I was the Cardinals I would've called Green Bay about Matt Flynn before I called the Eagles about Kolb, particularly since I'm sure the cost would've been much less. That team struck gold with Warner's resurgence, but they're already right back to their old ways.

I still have absolutely no idea whatsoever where this league-wide love for Kolb comes from. I've just never seen it. Frankly, if I was the Cardinals I would've called Green Bay about Matt Flynn before I called the Eagles about Kolb, particularly since I'm sure the cost would've been much less. That team struck gold with Warner's resurgence, but they're already right back to their old ways.

I can never figure it out either. He might do ok, but he has done so little. They gave him the job in his second year and was so awful they pulled the experiment after a game. Hes had moments since then filling in for McNabb and Vick, but so many times those players just dont work out. If he doesnt come out of the gates flying and I was the Cardinals Id be pretty worried.

Ive seen this analysis before and it makes some sense. OTOH, he wants to play one good year and make a score so he picks the team with Alex Smith at QB? I mean they are bringing in Culpepper for a look, what are the odds that Edwards has a big year over there?

Probably not too great, but I guess he cant do much worse than he does everywhere else and put up his usually 800 yards or so which should be good enough to get him the same type of deals he likely passed on this offseason. Unless he gets injured Im guessing they see this as a low risk and potential decent reward type scenario.

^Haha, don't expect an actual answer. This dude talks in circles and answers questions with unrelated questions. Whether its alcohol related or not, something is wrong with Braylon. That's the only logical reason no team would give him more than a million after the productive season he had. Don't you think that's just a LITTLE bit strange?

What do you think it is that led every team in the NFL to be wrong about him, including the team he spent the last year and a half with?

That was the question. Not could every team in the league be wrong about a player. But rather, what do you think led every team in the league to pass on him?

Please try not to avoid the question this time. Just answer. What's your best guess? Why did the whole league pass on this talent? Why does Chansi Stuckey have a better contract than Braylon Edwards?

nd i see what you did there. What a super douche move! You did not answer my question and ended up asking a bunch of your own and ended with a 'try not to avoid my question' rhetoric while you have never been able to provide any answers to my questions at all.

So i will ask the question again: Honestly can you tell me in all these years that you have never seen all the teams in the league be collectively wrong about a player ?

Guess I was right LOL.

The cherry picking ball $cracther!

I apologize for not being dumb enough to fall for your obvious side talking and point dodging. You should consider running for political office. Football obviously isn't your forte.

Edited by Barcs

Please ban JetsFaninDenver.

I am not even in this debate but it's getting me angry seeing him waste space and not contribute anything to this board. I almost always seem to disagree with #27Dom too, so if anything I'd have a bias against him but this annoys me that much.

I am not even in this debate but it's getting me angry seeing him waste space and not contribute anything to this board. I almost always seem to disagree with #27Dom too, so if anything I'd have a bias against him but this annoys me that much.

The ignore feature does wonders. Visajets, Villain_the_foe, AquaGay4Ever, Brooklyn Jet and JetsFaninDenver might as well not exist.

Edited by Jetsfan80

Unwarranted personal attack. You should be banned!

P.S: I did not know you hated GOLD so much!

I think the off the field stuff is part of the problem, but there is no reason for someone of Edwards talent and production to be getting paid peanuts unless he wants that. I mean even the Ghost might make a million and he hasnt done a thing. I have to think that no other teams in the NFL wanted a 1 year rental. My guess is they either wanted Braylon on their terms---say 3 or 4 years for 15-20 million---or not at all. I think he and his agent priced him so high that they cant take that kind of deal. At Edwards' age at the end of the 3 or 4 year contract completely prohibits him from ever getting a big money free agency deal.If he gets cut in 2 years nobody will think much of him and if he exceeds the deal he will gripe about being underpaid 2 or 3 years of the contract. By the time he gets his release he is too old to cash in. I think at the end they just started fishing for a team where Edwards might do well and hope he can cash in next season. If he cant he'll still get the same 3 year deal from some team that was probably on the table this year. SF has a new coach that wants to throw the ball and get the receivers involved. Since Harbaugh is high profile the team will get followed on ESPN and have a decent shot at making the playoffs since the division is so bad. They play the AFC North this year and Edwards is familiar with those teams so it shouldnt be a ton of extra work for him. If the team flops odds are they will be throwing the ball all around playing catch up. Either way his stats might get inflated. So I think that was really the consideration here and not that every team in the NFL was scared of him.

You are ridiculously awesome as a poster. As I'm reading this I'm thinking to myself "I missed this completely, but it seems so obvious now."

The ignore feature does wonders. Visajets, Villain_the_foe, AquaGay4Ever, Brooklyn Jet and JetsFaninDenver might as well not exist.

The only problem with that is that the issue (at least for me) isn't their individual posts being that much of a bother, it's the fact that these days every single thread on this board turns into the same stream of endless incessant whining. So regardless of if you are reading the posts of certain individuals who you think are the problem, the thread is still going to deteriorate into the same pile of crap over and over.

You did that to BK? For shame.

The visa-Brooklyn feud was to blame.

The only problem with that is that the issue (at least for me) isn't their individual posts being that much of a bother, it's the fact that these days every single thread on this board turns into the same stream of endless incessant whining. So regardless of if you are reading the posts of certain individuals who you think are the problem, the thread is still going to deteriorate into the same pile of crap over and over.

There's always Mafia.