Phil Hughes wasn't bad, he was just hurt

Blackout

All I am saying is if the Yankees are counting on him come the postseason, linesup like the Tigers, Red Sox and Rangers are much more formidable than the Twins. They need him since the wheels are falling off Bartolo, AJ is terrible, and CC hasn't been good and can't beat the Sox this season.

CC is 17-7

he'll be fine

All I am saying is if the Yankees are counting on him come the postseason, linesup like the Tigers, Red Sox and Rangers are much more formidable than the Twins. They need him since the wheels are falling off Bartolo, AJ is terrible, and CC hasn't been good and can't beat the Sox this season.

So four of our starters are crap and one is on the DL? Whatever will we do? I've got news for you. Whatever he was, currently Hughes isn't bad and he isn't hurt.

I love the fact that the wheels are falling off the 1st place Yanks

How are we even in this thing with such a superior division rival

I said the wheels were falling off Bartolo, which they are. The Yankees are in this thing because their bullpen has been very good and their offense is carrying the load and has been for a while.

CC is 17-7

he'll be fine

I'm sure he will. Just lately he hasn't pitched so well and you know the Yankees will lean on him heavily in the postseason.

So four of our starters are crap and one is on the DL? Whatever will we do? I've got news for you. Whatever he was, currently Hughes isn't bad and he isn't hurt.

Riddle me this, Dominator, as a Yankee fan who outside of CC do you trust to take the ball in October right now? And I never said for of your starts are crap. I said CC has struggled lately, AJ is crap, and Bartolo looks like he needs another injection. Hughes has pitched decently lately, we'll see if that continues. Nova continues to win games too, but has he pitched this much before ever?

It's going to be a fun postseason as there is clearly no dominant team in the AL and each team has different strengths. Should be good tv.

Archived