Eli Manning and Tom Brady equals?

faba

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well put.

Hey man I'd be happy to bash Sanchez with you but his career arc reminds me so much of Eli. His third year, either 2006 or early in 2007, I can't remember but dude looked like a freakin moron.. I was about to put him on the level of Rex Grossman. I don't know what the hell happened. Actually one of the interesting things about that is he still has trouble with turnovers but other than that he's stepped up big time.

If the Jets stay with Sanchez next year, I will agree to give up on him completely provided he doesn't continue to improve. But so far, I think he's improved each year.

Hey man I'd be happy to bash Sanchez with you but his career arc reminds me so much of Eli. His third year, either 2006 or early in 2007, I can't remember but dude looked like a freakin moron.. I was about to put him on the level of Rex Grossman. I don't know what the hell happened. Actually one of the interesting things about that is he still has trouble with turnovers but other than that he's stepped up big time.

Eli always looked like he was trying too hard to me. Sacnhez looks like he's not trying hard enough. Big difference in my opinion.

Eli always looked like he was trying too hard to me. Sacnhez looks like he's not trying hard enough. Big difference in my opinion.

Yeah how they look is interesting but who knows... Sanchez' work ethic was never an issue until this year. I don't understand why all of the sudden it would be a problem to some people. I don't think he's stopped working and he does the Jets West camp every year, he doesn't have to do that as far as I know.

I will say... with respect to the people that say he stopped trying... I have never seen him look so much like he wasn't trying until this year. I still can't get over his posture in the Miami game. What in the loving hell was goin on there and why didn't the media (who blows EVERYTHING ELSE out of proportion) get on that? He acted like he was trying to catch a nap in the middle of the game and what's more, apparently no one on the CS or players even interrupted him. W...T...F? Maybe I was just too depressed to read/listen to the stories, but I don't remember ANY questioning of that.

One more thing... I'm so happy that we finally get to gauge, to some extent, how much of this has been Shotty's fault. Is it just me or since Shotty has been here, doesn't it feel like we have to fight for every single yard like it's an entire acre of land? Year-in, year-out there's been a real feeling of *tension* to our offense, we play "tight".. some other teams, you watch their offense play and they seem so much more relaxed and "loose"

Archived