You Can't Say That This Jets Team Isn't Focused

SoFlaJets

Unlike guys like us, who rightfully drool over hot cheerleaders... and these are HOT ones, the Texans are right up there with the Cowgirls IMO, unlike the mutts on the flight crew... the NFL players have been banging cheerleaders most of their lives...

If I had filet mignon anytime I wanted it since I was 16, I probably wouldn't get that excited about a burger.

Unlike guys like us, who rightfully drool over hot cheerleaders... and these are HOT ones, the Texans are right up there with the Cowgirls IMO, unlike the mutts on the flight crew... the NFL players have been banging cheerleaders most of their lives...

If I had filet mignon anytime I wanted it since I was 16, I probably wouldn't get that excited about a burger.

speak for youself you fat pig

speak for youself you fat pig

Weak.

Do you not get what I said there?

I'm drooling over them... but if I was banging models like most NFL players do, I probably wouldn't be gawking at cheerleaders like I never got any pussy.

You really think that Omar Cook is rolling in a$$? Keith Fitzhugh was higher up the chart than him and preferred to be a conductor on the railroad.

Is Omar Cook on the field in that video taken Monday night during preseason? I meant "those guy" on the field not anyone else. What the hell are you talking about?

Is Omar Cook on the field in that video taken Monday night during preseason? I meant "those guy" on the field not anyone else. What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about? Of course Cook is on the field. The other guys that I saw that are "rolling in a$$" include Marquice Cole, Garrett McIntyre, Nick Bellore, Brashton Satele, Kenrick Ellis, Jarron Gilbert, Martin Tevasau, Marcus Dixon Jamaal Westerman and Davon Morgan. It's a regular who's who of guys pulling the ladies from Jeter's table at the clubs.

Weak.

Do you not get what I said there?

I'm drooling over them... but if I was banging models like most NFL players do, I probably wouldn't be gawking at cheerleaders like I never got any pussy.

I understood... First off, whether you believe em or not (and i don't give a ****) my wife IS that kind of hot.. And I can speak from experiance to say the same kinda hot gets old after awhile when it's just physical..

TO put it in your fat pig food terms, when you filet mignon everday, at some point (rather quickly) you look at a guy eating lobster and want that instead

What the hell are you talking about? Of course Cook is on the field. The other guys that I saw that are "rolling in a$$" include Marquice Cole, Garrett McIntyre, Nick Bellore, Brashton Satele, Kenrick Ellis, Jarron Gilbert, Martin Tevasau, Marcus Dixon Jamaal Westerman and Davon Morgan. It's a regular who's who of guys pulling the ladies from Jeter's table at the clubs.

I meant Keith Fitzhugh. I dont care where you are on the dpeth chart the ladies flock to the NFL athletes. They get more a$$ than most.

I understood... First off, whether you believe em or not (and i don't give a ****) my wife IS that kind of hot.. And I can speak from experiance to say the same kinda hot gets old after awhile when it's just physical..

TO put it in your fat pig food terms, when you filet mignon everday, at some point (rather quickly) you look at a guy eating lobster and want that instead

Hahaha... here is a picture of your wife:

000110101 10101 1011 1101 1010101 1 1000 100 0 10 101010 110101 0001111 1

DAAAAAMMMMNNN!!!! SMOKIN!!!

Archived