JN Fantasy Leagues are Here Exclamation Point!

The Troll

I'm in,wanted to join F the Fins but I have rugby practice on Thursday starting next week so I went with F Brady instead.

Yeah, I think the anti-Bills one will probably fill up last. Really hard to come up with names for those divisions considering it's been so long since they were good enough to be hateable.

All leagues are on Yahoo. If these fill up, I'll try to make some more.

Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football

JN League I Eff Tom Brady - draft Wednesday August 31 7:00 PM

League ID - 597749 password - jetnation

JN League II - F the Dolphins - draft Tuesday August 30 7:15 PM

League ID - 597634 password - jetnation

JN League III - F Brad Smith - draft Thursday September 1 7:00 PM

League ID - 598021 password - jetnation

Thanks bro - appreciate you setting it up- Double Eff Tom Brady

LMAO

I don't mind a little trash talking considering I've never done worse then 3rd place in FF and had one year with no loses.

Well, I've at least been in the championship game in seven of the last nine JN leagues I've been in. I've only won four, though. Less than 50%, so you do have a real shot.

Well, I've at least been in the championship game in seven of the last nine JN leagues I've been in. I've only won four, though. Less than 50%, so you do have a real shot.

That's impressive man. You've created a fantasy football dynasty over the years. 7 championship games in 9 years? With 4 championship rings? That's remarkable. Now, I'll give credit where credit is due, but I'm not joining this F Brady league to kiss any of your rings. I'm competing to dominate your a$$ up and down the football field.

Joined F The Dolphins i see that creates an odd number, if that last spot doesnt fill up i'll delete my team so it doesnt hold up the draft. im already in another league, so its not like i wont get my fix. Just let me know

Only one spot left for the draft tomorrow night. Come on, someone, let's fill this bitch up!

EFF TOM BRADy is drafting tonight at 7 pm sharp, dont be late!!!!!!!

Actually, F the Dolphins is drafting tonight at 7:15. Eff Tom Brady is tomorrow night.

There are still two spots available in F the Dolphins. Only about 45 minutes left to sign up! Come on, peoples!

Actually, F the Dolphins is drafting tonight at 7:15. Eff Tom Brady is tomorrow night.

There are still two spots available in F the Dolphins. Only about 45 minutes left to sign up! Come on, peoples!

NVM, i misread the email...as u were!

Archived