Metlife Stadium

Boozer76

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you need fireworks and nighttime to make that stadium look half decent.

How could that look any better? Honestly... ???

You are complaining just to complain... the new stadium is nicer than anything in the tri-state area by a mile...

How could that look any better? Honestly... ???

You are complaining just to complain... the new stadium is nicer than anything in the tri-state area by a mile...

Again, spoken like someone who hasn't been to another football stadium.

and Citi Field and Yankee Stadium, while not perfect, sh*t ALL OVER the new Meadowlands Stadium.

Again, spoken like someone who hasn't been to another football stadium.

and Citi Field and Yankee Stadium, while not perfect, sh*t ALL OVER the new Meadowlands Stadium.

You must have had sh*tty seats in the NMS... because where I sit is the best game experience I have ever seen... the action is amazing... makes Giants stadium seem like a joke...

I meant football stadiums... the Yankees and Mets new houses are very pretty.

You must have had sh*tty seats in the NMS... because where I sit is the best game experience I have ever seen... the action is amazing... makes Giants stadium seem like a joke...

Yeah but you're paying 300 bucks a game per ticket.

so when you said...

the new stadium is nicer than anything in the tri-state area by a mile.

what is it "nicer than by a mile" what other venue?

I've sat all over the new stadium. Good seats and the nose bleeds. I though Giants Stadium was a sh*t hole, but the new stadium isn't much better.

As soon as this deal is signed and the Giants can't back out, I say we spread the whole Jetlife stadium name until everyone calls it that. I think we can do it too, we just need it to go viral. Then those snooty Giants will see how it's like!

12-QWest_field1024.jpg

Seeing this from your porch is better?

Only been to Qwest twice, but since 2004 and I really don't recall it being that loud. However, it was an awesome design. Seattle got it right with their stadiums, I've been to Safeco probably about 50 times and that place is a jewel, best park in baseball.

For you, any time.

snoopy2.jpg

Curse you, Red Baron!

Awesome, Thanks. What about Woodstock up their tossing a grenade? What do you think the name should be? Someone had "The Snoop". If we could get the two of them up top like that firing at someting red, white and blue in the lot. How about "The Nest"?

Awesome, Thanks. What about Woodstock up their tossing a grenade? What do you think the name should be? Someone had "The Snoop". If we could get the two of them up top like that firing at someting red, white and blue in the lot. How about "The Nest"?

I'm just not sure that the words 'Woodstock' and 'grenade' belong in the same sentence ;)

Archived