Thomas Jones gets into locker room fight..

hoping4ASuperBowl

per Rotoworld:

Nick Wright of 610 Kansas City reports that rookie Jonathan Baldwin is likely done for the preseason after injuring his wrist in a locker-room brawl with running back Thomas Jones.

Well, this won't help Baldwin move up the depth chart or endear him to teammates. Jones has always been a locker-room favorite. A Chiefs source tells Wright that Baldwin, "is as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work." Baldwin reportedly refused to learn how to beat press coverage before the injury. He's safe to leave off fantasy draft boards. Dwayne Bowe, Jerheme Urban, and Steve Breaston will open the year as Kansas City's top three receivers.

http://twitter.com/#!/getnickwright/statuses/104589642342465536

The chiefs are a PERFECT example of the fraud that is the cheating scum. They basically have one great player who was drafted the year before the scum group took over that franchise and aside from that they have drafted nothing but busts and really done nothing to improve the team whatsoever.

The chiefs are a PERFECT example of the fraud that is the cheating scum. They basically have one great player who was drafted the year before the scum group took over that franchise and aside from that they have drafted nothing but busts and really done nothing to improve the team whatsoever.

Eric Berry will be an ALL-Pro for years

He was a no brainier pick who was just OK last year. Nothing amazing. Especially in coverage.

He was very good last year...and is probably the closest thing we'll see to Ed Reed.

But yes I agree Haley is a total douche. Keep handing the ball to Thomas Jones becuase of his "character"

about a week prior to the draft, Rick Gosselin predicted Baldwin would be a first round pick, I thought he was just engaging in misinformation, to throw everyone off the scent. But actually he was right. Lesson being never underestimate the stupidity of the NFL decision makers.

about a week prior to the draft, Rick Gosselin predicted Baldwin would be a first round pick, I thought he was just engaging in misinformation, to throw everyone off the scent. But actually he was right. Lesson being never underestimate the stupidity of the NFL decision makers.

Baldwin is just a big guy. Thats all. He never had a feel for how to play football.

Remember how flat they looked against the Ravens in the playoffs? They looked like they shouldn't even be on the same field with them. If only we could steal Hali away from them.

Did you watch him AT ALL last season? He was great against the run and couldn't cover anyone.

I watched a ton of Chiefs games. He's a rookie, the talent is there and he has ball hawk instincts that cant be taught. If you watched him AT ALL last season you'd see the ability.

And to add onto that....he's already one of the best tackling secondary players in the league.

Keep up the good work. If you need a tinfoil hat I would suggest going to your local supermarket and picking up some aluminum foil. If you like I can make a tinfoil hat and mail it you.

Are the Falcons cheating scum as well?

They suck. They had a joke of a schedule and thats the only reason they made the playoffs.

I doubt they make it this year. The Chargers are flaky and probably won't either.

So my pick is the Raiders. The silver and black will be back! I just hope we don't lose to them in the playoffs. Also maybe they can knock somebody off for us before we beat them.

Keep up the good work. If you need a tinfoil hat I would suggest going to your local supermarket and picking up some aluminum foil. If you like I can make a tinfoil hat and mail it you.

Are the Falcons cheating scum as well?

It's not worth it man, he won't ever shut up about it you just have to ignore him.

Eric Berry will be an ALL-Pro for years

So will Earl Thomas. Gonna be interesting to see who ends up with the better career. Both looked like future superstars last year.

As for this news, it's no surprise. Thomas Jones is an egomaniacal, bitter old man that is jealous of Baldwin's youth and ability, so he decided to sabotage his career before it even got started.

It's not worth it man, he won't ever shut up about it you just have to ignore him.

Wait, are you talking about that guy that has to constantly repeat that we should have kept Braylon Edwards and that Mark Brunell sucks? That guy?

When I read this story I thought, good for TJ, here's a veteran teaching a rookie some respect. Baldwin won't make that mistake again.

why because he hurt his wrist? For all we know he hurt from repeatedly punching Jones in the head.

If he had a broke eye socket or something, then he would have learned something.

Archived