Curtis Granderson becomes first Yankee since MICKEY MANTLE to.......

Blackout

I would agree, Bautista should win if the award was "Player of the Year" but unless you blow away the rest of the field, and I'm not saying I agree with this, but the writers usually select someone who heavily contributed to a playoff team. Jose Bautista's Blue Jays are in 4th place. I see it coming down to Granderson and Gonzalez. Granderson winning because Ellsbury and Pedroia are going to take away some votes from Gonzalez.

..but since we have a little more than a month to go, a lot can change.

Bautista is the Most Valuable Player in the MLB this year. He has added the most wins to his team. Just because his team sucks does not mean he is not the most valuable.

Bautista is the Most Valuable Player in the MLB this year. He has added the most wins to his team. Just because his team sucks does not mean he is not the most valuable.

I think there is a Phil Hughes joke in there somewhere.

Granderson's 2007 was his career year

this year is even better tho

What?

I do not know how many are in it, if any, but the 30-20-20 club is by far one of the most impressive hitting performances of the last 20 years..

What?

I do not know how many are in it, if any, but the 30-20-20 club is by far one of the most impressive hitting performances of the last 20 years..

Impressive stat line, but overall.. he's having a better season this year than he did in 2007.

.964 vs. .917 OPS

Archived