Mason and Brunell Hurt

stoicsentry

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Edwards replacement is a man by the name of Plaxico Buress who scored a 75 yard TD today in practice while Cro trailed behind him.

It's no use he's upset cause his mancrush has moved across the country to gaytown.

| More Print

4:20 PM, August 19, 2011 ι By BRIAN COSTELLO

Wide receiver Derrick Mason and quarterback Mark Brunell left Jets practice early Friday with an apparent leg injuries.

Mason was limping, saw a trainer and stayed the on sideline.

Brunell rolled out then walked off the field very slowly with a trainer. It appeared the 40-year-old may have pulled something.

Brunell did not play in the Jets preseason opener Monday due to an injured finger, leaving rookie Greg McElroy to play three quarters against the Texans.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/mason_brunell_leave_jets_practice_RXarG8owoENQ9eGYkWLeSM#ixzz1VVg9DJgA

JennyVrentas Jenny Vrentas Brunell's leg has been ambutated. Doctors say he's out 8-10 weeks. Sources tell me its closer to 12. #nyj

I dont want to see any player injured. But the likelihood of this happening when your 40 and playing in the NFL increases. Get well Mark Brunell.

LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE IN THE MARKET FOR A BACKUP QB.

Archived