Ihedigbo is now a Patriot

Vudu

I told you, I'm a Jets fan. Probably been one much longer than you, son.

But, even as a Jets fan, I can see that the Patriots are a far superior football team.

I don't understand how that upsets you so much.

The Jets haven't won anything in over 40 years. Losing in the AFC Championship Game makes you the champion of nothing. And, let's face it, this year won't be any different.

I'm surprised that my fellow Jets fans are willing to accept such mediocrity.

What the hell is THAT based on? If you say preseason you should probably be banned outright.

Merriweather is big time in the dog house up here... vastly over-rated player.

Never could live up to the hype of entering the NFL as a former safety out of the U. The Patriots were looking for the next coming of Ed Reed or Sean Taylor in Merriweather... But instead, they couldn't even land a Kenny Phillips. Brandon Meriweather has been over-rated because of the school he went to, not because of NFL "potential". If that makes any sense at all. To make a long story short, he's not a very good starting safety.

Never could live up to the hype of entering the NFL as a former safety out of the U. The Patriots were looking for the next coming of Ed Reed or Sean Taylor in Merriweather... But instead, they couldn't even land a Kenny Phillips. Brandon Meriweather has been over-rated because of the school he went to, not because of NFL "potential". If that makes any sense at all. To make a long story short, he's not a very good starting safety.

Wait a minute...that can't be...Belichicken drafted Meriweather...the picked was hailed by all the national media has pure genius...Beli is never fooled...something doesn't add up here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUlp2X6Kc4

Yeah, Woodhead looks scary! :rolleyes:

Let me widen that onesided view. Maybe schotty should learn how to use his players instead of NE showing it for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXc7Rsepkho

You skipped over this video on youtube while looking for that "one play" vid.

Danny Woodhead is a very good football player and he should still be a Jet if Schotty knew how to use him...or run an offense in general.

Let me widen that onesided view. Maybe schotty should learn how to use his players instead of NE showing it for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXc7Rsepkho

You skipped over this video on youtube while looking for that "one play" vid.

Danny Woodhead is a very good football player and he should still be a Jet if Schotty knew how to use him...or run an offense in general.

Those highlights did not happen. He is short and white. Therefore, that was all an illusion.

Those highlights did not happen. He is short and white. Therefore, that was all an illusion.

Nice theory, but Schotty isn't the reason he got cut. Westhoff is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnpiU91e65M

Typically that would be the case (and as a black man I can say this lol) but dude got game man. If I had to hand pick a team to create, I wouldnt be pissed if Woodhead was in the backfield. Dude is a legit NFL player. Im glad he's getting his shot. Unfortunately it should have been with us.

If schotty would have played to his potential on offense, he wouldnt have been cut because of lack of special teams.

Schotty is a moron and there's nothing in the world you can say that will change this [-X

P.S. I was at that game. talk about PISSED! lol

If schotty would have played to his potential on offense, he wouldnt have been cut because of lack of special teams.

Schotty is a moron and there's nothing in the world you can say that will change this [-X

False. The Jets are a power running team. 4'10" 190 lb running backs do not fit that mold. Especially when they are poor in special teams coverage. The Patriots run a pass heavy attack that barely uses the run and they expect their backs to be nothing more than glorified slot receivers. Schotty is the one that was using the little ****er as a slot WR. Woodhead's potential on offense doesn't sniff that of Greene or Tomlinson and that's why is gone. You can complain about McKnight, but at least McKnight doesn't blow monkeys on the cover team.

False. The Jets are a power running team. 4'10" 190 lb running backs do not fit that mold. Especially when they are poor in special teams coverage. The Patriots run a pass heavy attack that barely uses the run and they expect their backs to be nothing more than glorified slot receivers. Schotty is the one that was using the little ****er as a slot WR. Woodhead's potential on offense doesn't sniff that of Greene or Tomlinson and that's why is gone. You can complain about McKnight, but at least McKnight doesn't blow monkeys on the cover team.

You understand this is the BS I was talking about.

4'10? Really? Even if his listed height of 5'7 is an exaggeration, it's ONE INCH shorter than Leon Washington's exaggerated height of 5'8.

False, Woodhead isnt 4'10, though thats around the height of Schotty's knowledge of putting together a good offense and taking advantage of the players he has. :P

False, Woodhead isnt 4'10, though thats around the height of Schotty's knowledge of putting together a good offense and taking advantage of the players he has. :P

Listed at 5'7, same height as nobodies like Maurice Jones-Drew.

But the excuse for kicking him out is that we are a "power running team"? A power running team that can't score in the red-zone, mind you.

Listed at 5'7, same height as nobodies like Maurice Jones-Drew.

But the excuse for kicking him out is that we are a "power running team"? A power running team that can't score in the red-zone, mind you.

A "power running team" where in the redzone Schotty calls two pass plays on 1st and 2nd & goal and on 3rd down puts in LT instead of green for a run play. lol.

I agree Stoic.

There's some truth to that, but Feely should've been cut for that sh*t too. Him and those, as Jim Nantz put it, "low, driving kicks" were the reason his two years here were the only time in Westhoff's entire tenure that the Jets weren't dominant on special teams coverage. That guy blew.

You understand this is the BS I was talking about.

4'10? Really? Even if his listed height of 5'7 is an exaggeration, it's ONE INCH shorter than Leon Washington's exaggerated height of 5'8.

I'm sorry that I exaggerated. 5'7" running backs don't usually fit a power running game either. Leon Washington isn't exactly the template for a power runner. You should have gone with MJD.

EDIT: Sorry. I see that later you did use Jones-Drew. I didn't see the later posts for some reason. The point remains. Woodhead is not a very good special teamer, he was an UDFA that the Jets saw talent in and had in and kept around. I used to have to stick up for him, but acting like the FO did something wrong for letting him go as a final cut is a joke. They actually initially cut Richardson so that they wouldn't expose him while they sorted the roster. Another good move they were killed for on JN. They were carrying other players. If you want to talk about who they kept over him you can start with Cumberland. Was he worth it? We'll see.

Archived